Support Forums

Full Version: Staff Vs Rottweiler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it ^

Which one would win? Smile
Honestly, this makes no sense at all
I don't know how to say this more politely because I don't mean to insult you in any way, but, can you please stop posting nonsense and low quality threads here and on HF. I'm sorry, if you don't have anything to offer please don't post a thread. You're not so bad with the posts but once again if you have nothing of value to say please don't. It will be better off for you and the community.

Thanks.
-Mini mod -paradox- (Expecting a warning but I had to say it)
(10-27-2010, 04:34 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to say this more politely because I don't mean to insult you in anyway, but, can you please stop posting nonsense and low quality threads here and on HF. I'm sorry, if you don't have anything to offer please don't post a thread. You're not so bad with the posts but if you have nothing of value to say please don't. It will be better off for you and the community.

Thanks.

I agree with this well written post
Oh ok, my bad then. Sorry guys Tongue

*Kinda loll'd to myself*
(10-27-2010, 04:34 PM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to say this more politely because I don't mean to insult you in any way, but, can you please stop posting nonsense and low quality threads here and on HF. I'm sorry, if you don't have anything to offer please don't post a thread. You're not so bad with the posts but once again if you have nothing of value to say please don't. It will be better off for you and the community.

Thanks.

You stealed all the words off my mouth. +1
I'd recommend someone lock this as there is no legitimate high quality discussion to be held.