Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Photoshop Bliss v3 Goes FREE
(01-26-2011, 06:16 PM)NNT_ Wrote: Anyone have the download links of this theme ??? I will give you a free hosting if you give me the download link of full theme.

Thanks a lot !!!

No one is going to do that for you, he's releasing it for free, as long as you post a few comments on the forum that he's telling you to go to in the OP. Make a contribution, to show your appreciation for that Smile
I don't understand, he's told me that i need to subscribed Sad Subscribed not meaning free, dude. I must pay for subscription right ? So why he said that he release for free ???
(01-26-2011, 08:56 PM)NNT_ Wrote: I don't understand, he's told me that i need to subscribed Sad Subscribed not meaning free, dude. I must pay for subscription right ? So why he said that he release for free ???

Read over the first post again ->

Quote:Download: (You must have 5 posts)
http://mybbrunway.com/forums/thread-phot...ss-v3--866
Dead link....
He said: "This theme has been removed until we can figure out a better system to download items. Feel free to thank all the spammers."

I knew that but if some one downloaded it, they can give me the link, right ? Because of it's free or not ?
Thanks for this man.
Thanks alot !
So v2 is paid but v3 isn't?

I'm confused, is v3 not very good?
You should of closed this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Photoshop Bliss IV! Jordan L. 4 1,506 09-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Photoshop Bliss v3! Jordan L. 21 4,770 10-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Jordan L.