Support Forums

Full Version: Photoshop Bliss v3 Goes FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there.

It's been a tough decision but the best one I could make in my opinion. The truth behind this is that I really am not happy with v3, and I feel that the customers aren't either. So from this day on, I feel obliged to let you all know that Photoshop Bliss v3 will now be made a free product. There will be no cost for downloading this theme.

Why are you doing this?
I figured out pretty early that I shouldn't be trying to make money. It's about my love of designing and getting my name out there. I can't charge everyone for everything. Smile

What about v2?
No, Photoshop Bliss v2 will currently be kept as a premium item. Think of v3 as a "Little taste of awesome".

I've already bought v3, what does that mean for me?
Sadly I can not issue refunds, as doing so causes a lot of confusion and mix up with my already planned out money sheets. What I can do though, is offer you Photoshop Bliss v4 (when it's ready) for absolutely no charge. Think of it as paying in advance. Smile

Live Demo:
You can give this theme a try at the Photoshop Bliss Forums. All support will be given at the live forums, this is only the download host. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to post them up over there.

Licence

Code:
1) ALL Copyrights are reserved to me, Jordan Lovelle. You may NOT
re-distribute, on-sell, or modify and release this theme. The
copyright text in the footer MUST be kept on at all times unless
you've paid for copyright removal. ($5)

2) All support will be given at http://photoshopbliss.info/forums/,
although private support will be given via email (trilobyte-@hotmail.com)
for more serious issues.

3) If you're interested in removing the copy right text at the
bottom of the theme ($5 -- Copyright rules still apply) you can
contact me at jordan.lovelle@hotmail.com with the subject message
"Copyright removal".

If you have any other questions, doubts or comments please use
the forum (link provided above). Enjoy the theme!

Download: (You must have 5 posts)
http://mybbrunway.com/forums/thread-phot...ss-v3--866

Thanks everyone, and enjoy! Smile
You might want to change that you must have 20 posts, rather than 5.
Otherwise, great theme! It is really good so far.
This theme is absolutely incredible! Thanks a lot ;)
(10-31-2010, 08:35 AM)For Emma Forever Ago Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to change that you must have 20 posts, rather than 5.
Otherwise, great theme! It is really good so far.

I think it's a great theme, thanks for sharing it with the community Smile
yes please change to 20 posts as you just got me excited for nothing LoL.Wanted to start making sigs Sad
Yes! Thank You! I was seriously considering purchasing this, but now it's free Big Grin
Wow mate, what an incredible free release. I hope people appreciate the hard work you put into making it.
thanks man very nice share Smile
This is an elegant theme and I do feel unhappy on your behalf. That said, it is generous of you to share it as a free release.

I know that you spent a lot of time working on it and I hope that your talent is appreciated by the MyBB community.
Anyone have the download links of this theme ??? I will give you a free hosting if you give me the download link of full theme.

Thanks a lot !!!
Pages: 1 2