Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Get Paid to Read Articles
I do not think anyone should be carried away with promises like this. After all, even if you think you can manage to get a good amount of money, most likely they aren’t going to pay you. After all, it is through scams like these, those websites and the people around it survive and if we look in closely, we can find that they are just using us to get their things done. I have been a victim of PPC websites for around five years and I never got one dollar from them in hand. I guess I’ve learned my lesson!
i have also just read in another forum that this is more than likely a scam.I have spoken to various different ppl who have joined and clicked and read way over the minimum amount and they have been waiting for months only to see a big fat NOTHING sent to their paypal.I just joined myself just out of curiosity and nothing about it seems legit at all other than the look of the home page.the first page i read about another hundred pop ups come up behind my browser window and the next one i read sent me to a readbud page which looks exactly like adfly page .......you know with the skip this ad button.they are probably just scammin g to make money themselves.Another thing i thought was weierd was that there is no time limit to read the article like you get on neobux for the ads.i tested it myself and clicked on an article, i did nt read it at all and just scrolled straight to the bottom and finished ,and guess what.........the money was still credited to me.personally im not going to waste my valueable time on it
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Yea, this does sound fishy. I will resort to the old saying "If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it".
Looks to be a nice one to make some easy cash.
Look nice, good share and thanks Tongue
What's the minimum payment cashout?
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]
(12-05-2010, 10:26 PM)Thoth Wrote: What's the minimum payment cashout?

I was also wondering the same thing. Hopefully it is not to high.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
(12-05-2010, 10:26 PM)Thoth Wrote: What's the minimum payment cashout?

(12-05-2010, 10:51 PM)Figaro Wrote: I was also wondering the same thing. Hopefully it is not to high.

If I am not wrong,on their homepage says this:

"Earn at least $50 to redeem cash via PayPal"
Hey guys, even if it were true, why put yourself thru the torture? I'm sure we can invest a bit more time, come up with a more solid plan, and make money bit more effectively. What do you say?
(01-11-2011, 08:25 AM)Zlasarma Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 10:51 PM)Figaro Wrote: I was also wondering the same thing. Hopefully it is not to high.

If I am not wrong,on their homepage says this:

"Earn at least $50 to redeem cash via PayPal"

That is probably a lot of reading before you reach that amount. I wonder how long it will take.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paid For Referrals chasejjj 13 3,030 12-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  Earn income writing articles borowest 0 482 09-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Last Post: borowest
  Fileice.net - no.1 Paid Per Download Website [Payment Proofs] Bok1ca 1 2,334 09-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: χтяємє™
  RapidGPT - get paid to survey online Sickshot 0 629 10-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Sickshot
  paid for youtube enyab 0 632 11-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post: enyab