Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fileice.net - no.1 Paid Per Download Website [Payment Proofs]
Hello SupportForums members I'm Bok1ca from Fileice and I'm very experienced with PPD business. Anyway, I can guarantee you that Fileice have the best avg per download and conversation rate.

There's my stats after 2 months on Fileice.

There's my best day on Fileice.

What is Fileice?
Fileice is website where you upload files and you get paid when people download your files. To get paid the people that download your files will need to complete quick survey. After they complete the survey the file will unlock and you'll get $$$.

How much I get Paid Per Download?
Well It's always different. Sometimes you'll get $0.15 for small countries like India, sometimes you'll get up to $22.00. Average per download is from $0.65 up to $1.35.

Why should i join Fileice?
You should join FileIce because It's the best PPD website at the moment.
It's better then ShareC4sh, Cashfile etc etc.

Payment proofs:

How To Register?
Just click on the Register now button. You'll be redirected to Fileice page. Just click on the Register button then click on Apply for an beta account.
Note: If you get accepted please PM me your Fileice username and I'll help you earn some good cash.

Good luck. Superman

[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
I already registered to it before or i would have joined under your ref link an you give me some tips ? so that i can earn from fileice,,thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paid For Referrals chasejjj 13 3,032 12-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: chasejjj
  F­ileIce Review - FileIce Registration Approval Guide Riggs 12 5,192 10-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Riggs
  ~~Sharecash Download for Download~~ hockeynut35 0 778 09-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Last Post: hockeynut35
  Get Paid to Read Articles Excalibur 22 4,255 01-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Last Post: 【 ¶ÑÇƦ€Ƿ¦ßŁΞ 】
  Sign up to Onbux PTC - Earn Daily - Payment Proofs Added melekhchanger 0 2,917 12-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Last Post: melekhchanger