Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[help] Choosing laptop
(10-25-2010, 09:43 AM)Xzotic Wrote: If your going to game, dont waste money on a super expensive laptop, you could get double what you get with a desktop for the same price. Good desktop, crappy laptop.

Thanks for the advice but I need an laptop, because I'm working and gaming on 2 different locations.
This might be a little out of your range but Lenovo laptops are awesome. They're built for like anything.
You need a laptop under 800 that is good for gaming and has decent performance . I suggest you go for an Asus .
Asus provides top notch graphic cards in most of their models . Other brands don't offer such graphic cards in their models .
Asus is known for their reliability and tough laptops . I've been using an asus for the past 7 years and now I only use it for virus testing and it still works great . Whereas HP laptops are hard to last in perfect condition even for 3 years .
If not asus , then you better go for the Fujitsu Amilo 3650 with AMilo graphic booster . This laptop comes with a graphic booster which can be attached externally to the laptop and can support upto 3 external monitors .
Best of luck on your new laptop .
If you are going to use your laptop for gaming purposes, then get Alienware. Other then that, get a simple MSI or ACER laptop.
(10-30-2010, 12:43 PM)Marik™ Wrote: If you are going to use your laptop for gaming purposes, then get Alienware. Other then that, get a simple MSI or ACER laptop.

This thread is fairly old now, but ACER's are terrible.
If you need something good at gaming maybe build a Gaming Computer?
i thought you would buy the razer laptop Tongue
[Image: icBx9Y.png]
(11-01-2010, 08:30 AM)the_legend_nl Wrote: i thought you would buy the razer laptop Tongue

I'm sorry but does razer sell laptops?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choosing a Laptop Raptor Jesus 37 8,979 10-13-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post: mare512