Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reputations
(10-12-2009, 08:57 AM)Vorfin Wrote: Thanks for this Omni, not many members have 100 posts so it should reduce the mass reputation abuse, I just hope it doesn't lead to spamming.

That's what I was thinking, there's already a problem with people spamming to 10 posts. Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-12-2009, 08:34 AM)Skill Wrote: I think that is fair, i'd be happy if you changed to that right now but 100 is reasonable.
Yup, I second that.
[Image: mint.png]
+3 for the over 100 posts to rep feature.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I think the restriction a perfect right now but as we grow I think you should make it so you can add more than just 2 in a day.

(10-12-2009, 12:53 PM)PaNiK Wrote: This sounds good, I just hope people don't spam to increase their post count to be able to give Rep

if they do yall need to warn and then temp ban if it continues.
its much better this way
hey, if you like my post then please give me +rep, it only takes two seconds but it will be greatly appreciated thanks!
Omni you should make it so we get roll over rep or something like that, but to an extent.
(10-12-2009, 09:02 AM)MreGSX Wrote: That's what I was thinking, there's already a problem with people spamming to 10 posts. Smile

Shh I think he planned it that way so there's more activity Tongue
I don't really think that rep is so important. I mean sure it helps to see how credible a thread is but we could live without it really. I guess it gives people incentive to help. So i guess that's good. But it really doesn't affect me much.
(10-12-2009, 04:35 PM)zenzul Wrote: I don't really think that rep is so important. I mean sure it helps to see how credible a thread is but we could live without it really. I guess it gives people incentive to help. So i guess that's good. But it really doesn't affect me much.

this is what i think..it doesnt effect me too..
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Guys we all know are little green or red number will not effect your life. Stop posting that!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Negative Reputations and Anonymous Reps Omniscient 38 8,626 11-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: itmoney22