Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Negative Reputations and Anonymous Reps
I've delete all neutral and negative reps given. Also I've deactivated the anonymous rep plugin.

Currently only positive reps can be given to members. Not even neutral will be allowed. Only staff has the power to give neutral or negative reps.

This decision was based on member complaints along with a desire for SF to remain a place of positive vibes. It's not in the best interest of the community to allow negative reputations.

Thank you.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Thank you, I've been waiting for this. Good move. Now maturity and sensibility can run through the reputation system.
Thank you for this Omniscienr, we do really appericate this! It's better now.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Great, I think the -anon was just detrimental to the community vibes it seems. Negative rep in general does cause a lot of complaints as well..I honestly don't see people giving -rep too often in most forums I visit anyways.
Thats a great move, thnx Omni ^^
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Yep great news and thankyou for listening to your Community Omni.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Great idea. I thought I saw this one coming.
It's probably the best thing to do. Good thinking.
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
Thats good to hear.
People now don't have to be afraid to share their opinions.
This is actually a very good idea, this would stop alot of the frustration around here,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ability to give Negative or Neutral Rep for 500+ Posts Thomas 23 3,520 09-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 798 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee
  How do we use Anonymous posting in the Emo forum? Camgaertner 2 613 07-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Eve
  Anonymous posting for Emotional Support? daneasaur 36 5,172 06-01-2010, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Anonymous Reps Omniscient 19 2,647 05-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Elektrisk