Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reputations
(10-12-2009, 12:00 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: That is very nice and I like the new way of using it, 2 reps per day are enough....

Just a question
if I don't use the 2 today, I'm not able to use 2 more tomorrow

The ability to give out reputation doesn't stack, if that's what you mean. Even if you only give one today, you can still use two tomorrow.
(10-12-2009, 07:45 AM)Etheryte Wrote: The ability to give out reputation doesn't stack, if that's what you mean. Even if you only give one today, you can still use two tomorrow.

Yeah Grizzly solved that question, but I still don't mind if required posts would be 200.
But anyway I'm fine with the new rule.
Hm.

Hopefully this will stop the constant abuse, and griping about the reputation system. Thank you Omniscient.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
(10-11-2009, 11:54 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I have enabled the reputations system again. However it's very restricted.

You can only give 2 reputations per day. You also need 100 posts to be able to give reputations. I am hoping with these restrictions people won't waste or abuse their reps.

I am not going to go all out on restricting the use of reputations more than this but if abuse does begin to be a problem we can expect changes.

Thank you.

It mean OMNI you read my post and take it seriously........

I am very happy for your action taken by you....
[Image: n7y0aa3fj2io527ff0l.jpg]

LINK FOR FREE MONEY:-
[Image: banner1.png]
After the site is more popular I plan to raise the min to maybe 250 posts. For now I think 100 posts is fine.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I thinks 250 post is OK...........
[Image: n7y0aa3fj2io527ff0l.jpg]

LINK FOR FREE MONEY:-
[Image: banner1.png]
Sounds nice and fair.
(10-12-2009, 08:25 AM)Omniscient Wrote: After the site is more popular I plan to raise the min to maybe 250 posts. For now I think 100 posts is fine.

I think that is fair, i'd be happy if you changed to that right now but 100 is reasonable.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I believe, if the members of SF would all stay mature. and act at least their own age, we shouldn't have much of a rep problem. and the new rule is great.
Thanks for this Omni, not many members have 100 posts so it should reduce the mass reputation abuse, I just hope it doesn't lead to spamming.
[Image: Lj]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Negative Reputations and Anonymous Reps Omniscient 38 8,627 11-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: itmoney22