Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important: Don't Trust a Registry Cleaner, Never Trust a Registry Cleaner.
All I see is biased complaints in this topic.

A few people who didn't properly use a cleaner doesn't convince me of anything.

Next time use your system restore points and back up the registry.
Ive never had a problem with Tune Up Utilities,
As now I will be more cautious.
(01-23-2011, 11:58 AM)Sickshot Wrote: All I see is biased complaints in this topic.

A few people who didn't properly use a cleaner doesn't convince me of anything.

Next time use your system restore points and back up the registry.

Ok... I am warning you guys, and when you get a BSoD, I am not really that sure system restore can help you much. Once again, you have been warned. Omg Blackhat Tongue
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-24-2011, 07:45 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Ok... I am warning you guys, and when you get a BSoD, I am not really that sure system restore can help you much. Once again, you have been warned. Omg Blackhat Tongue

I haven't gotten a BSOD for years, and I use cleaners regularly.

Learn to use computers.
(01-24-2011, 07:45 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Ok... I am warning you guys, and when you get a BSoD, I am not really that sure system restore can help you much. Once again, you have been warned. Omg Blackhat Tongue

You just have to have knowledge in registry keys and values. Which ones are required for your system to boot, logon, etc. Ones required for programs.

But as others have said, the registry is too big to look for corrupt or missing values. So CCleaner is good to use. It gives you a list of the ones, that it can fix, after you scan it, in which you can uncheck and check which ones you want the program to fix.

If you mess up, you have a registry backup. It's easy to recover computer files with the BSOD as well if you know how to get into your computer. Usually it will give you an error code, and once you know why it won't allow you into your system, sometimes you can still access your files.
I use Uniblue Registry Booster... Working good

And If all registry cleaner sucks well, how to clean registery?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Important is your CPU When Trying To Run a Game? nevets04 7 1,432 01-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Last Post: iMario
  [Tutorial] How to use Auslogics Registry Cleaner Codine 8 3,739 11-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Codine