Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I lost 32 pounds naturally.
Nice to hear that you got a better feeling, mate. Smile
Good job bro! u must of worked hard!
well im fat..not that much but..i want to loose some pounds but i dont really got the motivation to do it...anyone got some tricks i can do in my room?like some training methods?
You'll need motivation to get anywhere. I suggest getting a bowflex and a treadmill for your room if you don't want to leave it.
Otherwise start running outside. Also east healthy.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
mhh i will try that..hope it works Big Grin
Make it a habit and not a task.
Fight through it for a week or two, getting started is annoying. The first 2 weeks are the worst.

Once you make it a habit though you'll feel guilty that you skipped a day and you won't want to do it again. Skipping a day that is.

Good luck. You'll see results if you really try.
For abs, flex your abs everytime you walk through the door.
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
Just a tip for future reference;

If you're trying to lose weight, don't drasticly change your diet (i.e switching from a cheeseburger and a pop regularly to a salad and water).

Doing so can cause your body to panic and throw itself into survival mode and will start trying to store more fat to make up for what you usually intake.

Take it slow and gradually switch your diet.

Example:
Instead of switching from a cheeseburger + pop to a salad + water, try a ham sandwhich with lettuce + pop, then the next week try a chicken sandwhich + tea, then the next week try a tuna sandwhich + water.

Just get your body used to what you're eating, that way it won't store unnecessary fat.
Congratulations on loosing the weight and waist while gaining muscle mass.
Good job bro, I bet you kinda feel like a new person lol.
Whistle
Yeah sickshot has a point but if I didn't go all out all the way right away, I wouldn't be able to do this. I would have those thoughts "Eh, small fries won't hurt" unless I completely changed.

And yeah I do. I feel awesome.. I love that they have mirrors at my gym. It's a lot of motivation when you see how much you've improved.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  21 pounds in 6 weeks! Robbieava 30 5,036 11-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Motion