Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I lost 32 pounds naturally.
First of all I would like to say I'm glad this is a section in the forums. I've been wanting to brag about this for a while but haven't really had anywhere to do it without looking like a narcissistic douchebag.

I am 5'8 and weight almost 200 pounds. I've always carried a good amount of muscle that was a bit flabby but I never realized until my pants were starting to get tight.

I got a gym membership at a snap fitness which I highly recommend. If you're getting a gym membership be sure it's a 24/7 facility. I went to the gym everyday and hit it hard.

Day one - 14 sets chest/12 sets biceps/cardio
Day two - 12 sets triceps/12 sets shoulders/ 9 sets abs/ light card
Day three - 14 sets chest/14 sets back/ card
Day four - cardio /9 sets abs/ possibly legs

Then do it all over again. My rest days were cardio/leg days

I dropped ALL fast food and ALL fried foods.
Ate small meals frequently instead of a few large meals.
Stopped drinking pop
Stopped drinking beer. (to many carbs and calories) instead I only took shots.
I stopped smoking weed.
I only drank cold water and lots of it.
I had a protein shake at least once a day.

I lost my first 15 pounds in ONE month! After realizing in losing weight way to fast I started eating more and hit the gym just as hard.

After a few months, so today, I lost 6 inches in my weist and lost about 30 pounds all while gaining muscle mass.

My pants fit great, my ass looks awesome.
My shirts are tight but not at my stomach, instead at my arms and chest.

I sleep better, I feel better, I breathe better.

Weed and alcohol has never made me feel as good as I feel today. My confidence is trough the roof and because of me wing overweight before I am not a cocky douchebag I just feel great!
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
Good to hear that you are feeling better Smile

I dropped fast food and bad foods, for a year.

I ended up gaining 9 pounds, because it was more muscle.

I had high cholesterol so now I'm skinny and need to pick back up XD
Yep. Good to hear that you are feeling better mate. Smile
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
Thank you! Finally found somewhere to say how happy I am with the results. Smile
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
Good job man. I dropped mine by working out a crap load and eating ALL healthy in a nut shell. Took about 3 and 1/2 to loose 28 pounds then now I have gained about 7 pounds of muscle.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Nice workout you had goin on there :d
The workout is still going. I had to change the routine a little though because I've peaked. But it's still going.
You're feeling good, now. I'm skinny and I like to get fat. I eat too much, but it's useless.
Good to hear you were able to do achieve that in a healthy manner.

I've never really had to lose weight so can't talk from experience but do know of several people who have struggled with it, unfortunately they didn't seem to put much importance on exercise which seems to be the real key to seeing results as well as a legitimate "diet" not that crap you see on TV.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
Good to hear you are felling better mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  21 pounds in 6 weeks! Robbieava 30 5,036 11-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Motion