Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Animation
You make the animations in Adobe Flash and save it as a gif. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(10-11-2010, 01:14 PM)Untouch Wrote: You make the animations in Adobe Flash and save it as a gif. Tongue

Ohh, I don't use flash very much. I need tutorials lol Smile Thats the place where i'm a beginner in. I only played around in it when CS3 came out, but Photoshop was of more interest to me at the time, since I didn't know what I wanted to use Flash for. I was thinking I didn't have any flash animations to advertise or display anywhere lol.

I'd like to see some flash stuff sometime.
No point in learning how to animate text in Flash if you already know how to do it in Photoshop. It just means you will have to learn a whole new software package which is pretty pointless.
(10-11-2010, 01:37 PM)Fragma Wrote: No point in learning how to animate text in Flash if you already know how to do it in Photoshop. It just means you will have to learn a whole new software package which is pretty pointless.

I agree, I always hated learning new Adobe programs for the first time. So I stick to the ones I know how to use to accomplish a certain task. I remember learning Dreamweaver, After Effects, and Bridge for the first time.
After Effects is a really useful program. But yeh If you just plan on sticking to simple text animations, Photoshop is the perfect tool (Seeing as you are comfortable with using it already). If you do want to do more complex animations though you should look into other types of software.
After Effects is amazing, it's one software package I will be getting in the future.
As well as cinema 4d. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cinema 4D - Thrausi Tutorial (Spline Effector Animation) Fragma 8 1,709 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Egg
  How to make a clean natural Animation shine/scan line in Photoshop Godly™ 23 4,197 11-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  FireEye Animation AceInfinity 2 953 08-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Loading Page Animation Gif AceInfinity 9 11,040 03-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Lunchbox
  Jack Water Animation Fragma 9 1,320 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Fragma