Support Forums

Full Version: New Animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: x2v4wn.gif]

I dont need to say a lot. Tell me what you think about it. I could have added better transitions to make it look more of a smooth type out. But I wanted it to look like more of a stand out, typing effect.
If you want it to look like a typing effect you need to get rid of the fade in's and out's.

Pretty simple but nice nonetheless.
Yes, get rid of the fading. Also, the letters should appear at different rates (different times between them).
The transition from I and N is way slower than the rest of the transitions.
(10-08-2010, 07:57 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]The transition from I and N is way slower than the rest of the transitions.

I did that on purpose, but I like the half smooth transitions I think. I used a inner emboss effect to make it look like it's engraved into the forum background. But i'm thinking of adding a flashing I-bar like any text tool has..
Your current signature has everything the first version lacked. Keep it up Smile
(10-08-2010, 10:02 PM)NEC Wrote: [ -> ]Your current signature has everything the first version lacked. Keep it up Smile

hey, thanks Smile I want to be able to do some 3D stuff, but i'm having problems with enabling OpenGL on my CS5 Extended photoshop.
Looks good, maybe you could make me one?
(10-09-2010, 03:16 AM)JMK940 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, maybe you could make me one?

Sure, I don't mind, make a thread posting your requirements of the image and i'll see what I can do. Send me a pm with a link to your thread requesting the gif.
Looks pretty cool.

Can you make one for me?

a bit different, PM me if you can, and I'll tell you how Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5