Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Dcrac23 Anything
(10-06-2010, 12:03 PM)CATMAN Wrote: Why you hate Eagle 95?

That's a Long story. But Mainly the same reason I hate Nekochan. Go under my Astro A40 topic under marketplace and look at the picture and it will describe you.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
What would you recommend to help keep me productive?
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
What is your favorite type of cheese?
(10-06-2010, 01:16 PM)Happeh Wrote: What would you recommend to help keep me productive?

Always think positively. Always remember no matter what you have friends who are willing to stand by you the whole 9 yards. Just keep trying at whatever your doing Remember practice does make perfect ya know.
(10-06-2010, 01:24 PM)⌨⑂∞☢ ∃ ⊥ ∀ н ☢∞⑂⌨™ Wrote: What is your favorite type of cheese?

Hmmm... that's a toss up Between Cheddar and American. I'm going to go with Edam cheese EDAM CHEESE.
And what would you recommend to be productive in?
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
I'm Asian and snails are quite good, especially when their cooked right and has that sweet juicy taste.

I personally hate hard cheese, I can't deal with them, I can't even drink white milk. (Not racist)
For some reason, I love nacho and cheese :O

If I had a dollar, what would you do with it?
(10-06-2010, 02:03 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: I'm Asian and snails are quite good, especially when their cooked right and has that sweet juicy taste.

I personally hate hard cheese, I can't deal with them, I can't even drink white milk. (Not racist)
For some reason, I love nacho and cheese :O

If I had a dollar, what would you do with it?

Please Rephrase that as it makes no sense. If (you) had a dollar what would I do with it? HUH?
(10-06-2010, 01:58 PM)Happeh Wrote: And what would you recommend to be productive in?

Being Helpful to others and working on things you love most such as GFX.
(10-06-2010, 02:26 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Please Rephrase that as it makes no sense. If (you) had a dollar what would I do with it? HUH?

It was a trick question Tongue
I literally meant what I said.
What projects are you working on at the moment?
(10-06-2010, 02:50 PM)Eve Wrote: What projects are you working on at the moment?

hmmm... The project I am working on is I am about to ring your doorbell LOL JK. The Project I am truly working on is getting All the members here and to come more active by holding Frequent competitions for them to show just how much they are appreciated. And to start back giving Sir Lack of NFL Knowledge Omni money again. Sorry Bro I kept forgetting.