Support Forums

Full Version: Ask Dcrac23 Anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have seen several of these on HF. So I figured I'd give it a try. Ask me anything I don't care how personal it is. Just ask, and I will respond the best I possibly can.
When and where is your wedding? :3
Were you ever in the Marines? I've always thought you were but never asked.
(10-05-2010, 03:54 PM)ϟ ⓇⓞⓎⓐⓁ ⓇⓐⓘⓃ ϟ Wrote: [ -> ]Um what do u think of the world

I can't really answer that, I mean what do you mean what do I think of the world well lets see its green and blue and has brown land masses on it? Would you mind specifying a bit?
(10-05-2010, 03:55 PM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]When and where is your wedding? :3

Man the wedding is Off for now Lack of Funds and we kinda are taking time away from each other long story but it was supposed to be in Nov 10 to be exact and it was actually going to be in Yazoo City MS.
(10-05-2010, 04:21 PM)Thomas® Wrote: [ -> ]Were you ever in the Marines? I've always thought you were but never asked.

Yes I was, For about 4 years. I joined right when I got out of Highschool in 04. so 04-08. M.P. was my M.O.
Bump still answering questions.
Do you know me, please tell something about me.
I am on HF.
(10-06-2010, 06:55 AM)GuJJu Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know me, please tell something about me.
I am on HF.

No I don't know you. However I have seen you around a few times and I think your a pretty cool guy.
Do you know me? Big Grin
Thanks man. So actually i am visible to other guys. Tongue
Yeah, i am delighted. Smile
(10-06-2010, 07:34 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know me? Big Grin

Yes I know you, You were going to help me with my website but then I gave up HAHA. I know your also an Emotional Helper and Leader of the group. I know that you have been here forever and Older than I.
Pages: 1 2 3 4