Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Dcrac23 Anything
What do you think about " French eat snails " ?
(10-06-2010, 08:19 AM)Shirosaki. Wrote: What do you think about " French eat snails " ?

Aw man Escargot Man that stuff is actually very very delicious. You should try it sometime. I support them eating Snails as it's a Divine Snack.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(10-06-2010, 08:31 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Aw man Escargot Man that stuff is actually very very delicious. You should try it sometime. I support them eating Snails as it's a Divine Snack.

Yeah it's delicious of course I'm french xD
You like the Beatles?
Why do you fancy me?
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
(10-06-2010, 08:40 AM)Sam Wrote: You like the Beatles?

I Hate Beatles with a passion. I wanna squish them every chance I get.
(10-06-2010, 08:47 AM)Happeh Wrote: Why do you fancy me?

B/c ur an Awesome member of both forums & I am honored to call you my Friend. You Set Great examples for people to follow Even though your younger than most. You inspire me to do great things for people, Quite Frankly You have Inspired me to do alot of good deeds.
I meant the band.
(10-06-2010, 09:04 AM)Sam Wrote: I meant the band.

OH LOL My FAULT LMAORoflmao ha Yes I love the beetles Favorite song by them would have to be Hey Jude.
(10-06-2010, 09:01 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: B/c ur an Awesome member of both forums & I am honored to call you my Friend. You Set Great examples for people to follow Even though your younger than most. You inspire me to do great things for people, Quite Frankly You have Inspired me to do alot of good deeds.

Ah man. That made me feel good. Thanks alot. <3

Oh and my birthday this saturday. So I'll be older than some people. :3
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
Why you hate Eagle 95?