Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
:"( life is sad if your family and relative hates you
When you are older and have you will have children and a wife who loves you Smile
As your parents they will understand they my not be happy at first but then they will understand and agree with you.
(10-09-2010, 07:33 PM)abel305 Wrote: As your parents they will understand they my not be happy at first but then they will understand and agree with you.

Not all parents are like this
(10-08-2010, 07:56 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: I was thinking if I could save some money then admit to them that I am a lesbian if they don't accept me from who I am at least I can financially help myself but if they will accept me well thanks God Smile

That's not really a bad idea. But then again the guilt might start killing you and eating at you on the inside.
[/quote]

I'm not gonna feel any guilt if they don't accept me I grew up strong so I'll stay strong
[Image: qoxy8.png]
here's an update

I finally said it to my mother but apparently she isn't talking to me and I found a job I'm a call center agent (night shift) you think my mom's mad? She said things like I don't know what I'm doing I said yes even though I know that being a lesbian is wrong but I really hope she accepts me I bet she's gonna tell dad when he gets home from his work I really hope that dad and I won't argue Sad

I NEED A HUG
(10-29-2010, 01:26 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: here's an update

I finally said it to my mother but apparently she isn't talking to me and I found a job I'm a call center agent (night shift) you think my mom's mad? She said things like I don't know what I'm doing I said yes even though I know that being a lesbian is wrong but I really hope she accepts me I bet she's gonna tell dad when he gets home from his work I really hope that dad and I won't argue Sad

I NEED A HUG
First off, remember that being lesbian isn't wrong. Sexual orientation is unchangeable, so don't tell yourself that. I also think that your mum may be confused, it's something big to be told about after all. She is your mum though, and no matter how much you argue she will love you, it's human nature.

If your Dad argues then just lay some guilt on him, he doesn't understand you, or why you're orientated this way, remember that.

Either way, it's going to be a long time before they're used to it, but they will adapt. *Virtual Hug*
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.
(10-29-2010, 01:32 AM)Magiic™ Wrote: First off, remember that being lesbian isn't wrong. Sexual orientation is unchangeable, so don't tell yourself that. I also think that your mum may be confused, it's something big to be told about after all. She is your mum though, and no matter how much you argue she will love you, it's human nature.

If your Dad argues then just lay some guilt on him, he doesn't understand you, or why you're orientated this way, remember that.

Either way, it's going to be a long time before they're used to it, but they will adapt. *Virtual Hug*

Thanks but still I hope they still like my girlfriend mom's thinking that she'll just be hurting me but I said it's normal in a relationship then she's thinking she might just want my money (she knows I have lots of savings) or I'll end up looking like a zombie??! I don't know where the hell did she get that idea 0.o
Don't worry, my dad hates me, and I sorta don't like him, so all I really have is my mom.
Thats tough man, sometimes its better not to even talk to them.
There's nothing wrong with being gay, you shouldn't feel guilty or ashamed, keep your chin up; you should stick with your idea about saving up and then telling them, it's not fair that you should have to hide it and be afraid, it's unhealthy.
My dad's okay with :') but my mom she hates me fully hates me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,018 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Husband hates me wrongkindagal 1 680 09-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: OrdinarilyRandom
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 685 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 619 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  My husband hates me wrongkindagal 5 1,167 04-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: wrongkindagal