Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
:"( life is sad if your family and relative hates you
I jealous from people who are close to their parents. How do you guys like have a great time with them without fighting or anything else bad I tried lots of stuffs but everything just went worse Sad also I wanted to admit something to my parents I'm afraid they might kicked me out of the house Sad
[Image: qoxy8.png]
You cant choose your parents mate.
Some of us are gifted with good parents and some are not.
You need to take what you have and make it work the best you can.
Seriously mate. I am from a similar family. All screwed up and not much love. But i am here.
I am happily married with 5 kids.
Roll with the punches is what i am saying. But understand this!
You cant choose your family. Some are shitty and others are great. It happens mate.
Good luck.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-05-2010, 02:25 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: You cant choose your parents mate.
Some of us are gifted with good parents and some are not.
You need to take what you have and make it work the best you can.
Seriously mate. I am from a similar family. All screwed up and not much love. But i am here.
I am happily married with 5 kids.
Roll with the punches is what i am saying. But understand this!
You cant choose your family. Some are shitty and others are great. It happens mate.
Good luck.

I guess your right but I kept wondering how do I tell my parents that I'm not the kind of girl they think I am?
[Image: qoxy8.png]
(10-05-2010, 02:40 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: I guess your right but I kept wondering how do I tell my parents that I'm not the kind of girl they think I am?

I dont know your olds. But most actually know whats going on.
You seem to be a clued in person.
I assume your gay? And this is the issue?
The Rules!

(10-05-2010, 02:40 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: I guess your right but I kept wondering how do I tell my parents that I'm not the kind of girl they think I am?

You tell them when you no longer rely on them financially, while this may seem dishonest it is probably the best choice, couldn't say for sure without a tad more detail.

I personally have great parents, I'm lucky, it also helps I am out on my own, you think differently of them when you aren't living under their roof.

Either way life rolls on and you deal with it and only end up the better for it.
(10-05-2010, 02:48 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: you think differently of them when you aren't living under their roof.

Wise words. Wise words.
The Rules!

I'm sure your parents love you very much. Just sometimes they have to be hard on you, they will think its for the best and will make you a better man for it one day.
Why not try and explain to them how your feeling, and inform them your looking for some reassurance.

Hope it works out for you mate.
[Image: s1.jpg]
(10-05-2010, 02:51 AM)phire nuk3r Wrote: I'm sure your parents love you very much. Just sometimes they have to be hard on you, they will think its for the best and will make you a better man for it one day.

Unfortunately this is not always true. There are some out there who dont believe this. TRUST ME.
But generally yes. Majority yes. Always NO.

*might i add. Clearly there has been mention that she is a she. Smile So the word "Man" seems out of place IMHO?
The Rules!

My parents will kick me out of the house for sure when I'm 18. I'm just going to have to stick with my situation and so are you. Sometimes we get good parents and sometimes we get bad parents.
(10-05-2010, 03:44 AM)Aleksander Wrote: My parents will kick me out of the house for sure when I'm 18. I'm just going to have to stick with my situation and so are you. Sometimes we get good parents and sometimes we get bad parents.

Sorry mate. I guess you dont understand Support Forums?
We are here to offer support. Not just spam threads with your own life stories.
We have a member here who wants help.
Our job (members) is to offer support.
This involves reading the thread. All posts actually and getting an understanding of the thread at hand.
You neglected this.
Please refrain from stupid uneducated posts.

Sorry to break off topic guys!
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,018 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Husband hates me wrongkindagal 1 681 09-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: OrdinarilyRandom
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 685 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 621 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  My husband hates me wrongkindagal 5 1,167 04-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: wrongkindagal