Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
:"( life is sad if your family and relative hates you
Every parent loves their children in their unique way,most of the times we dont understand them. Sad
I have horrible parents too. You just have to cope with it. Wait until you're 18.
Well you need to have great courage to tell your parents something, be very affirmative if you are going to tell them dont be nervous. Your parents will accept you they will not kick you out for something like that.
[Image: es3iok.png]
I highly doubt your parent's would kick your out for being a lesbian. Yes they will be dissapointed and all but that will take time for them to get over. I am sure that deep down your parent's love you to death, and Only want you to be happy. But I do wish you all the best in this.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(10-06-2010, 08:21 AM)Shirosaki. Wrote: I hate my mom and always fighting with her

Same. Cheer up ole gal. things will not be as bad as you think I promise. Just Smile.
It doesn't matter if your family and relatives hate you, they aren't your family if their like that. Your family will truly love you for who you are and what you are. This goes the same for friends.
If I was in your situation. I'd sit them down and just try and have a talk about everything.
(10-05-2010, 02:47 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I dont know your olds. But most actually know whats going on.
You seem to be a clued in person.
I assume your gay? And this is the issue?
(10-06-2010, 07:03 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: I highly doubt your parent's would kick your out for being a lesbian. Yes they will be dissapointed and all but that will take time for them to get over. I am sure that deep down your parent's love you to death, and Only want you to be happy. But I do wish you all the best in this.

I was thinking if I could save some money then admit to them that I am a lesbian if they don't accept me from who I am at least I can financially help myself but if they will accept me well thanks God Smile
[Image: qoxy8.png]
(10-08-2010, 01:37 AM)saint.slacker Wrote:
(10-06-2010, 07:03 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: I highly doubt your parent's would kick your out for being a lesbian. Yes they will be dissapointed and all but that will take time for them to get over. I am sure that deep down your parent's love you to death, and Only want you to be happy. But I do wish you all the best in this.
I was thinking if I could save some money then admit to them that I am a lesbian if they don't accept me from who I am at least I can financially help myself but if they will accept me well thanks God Smile

That's not really a bad idea. But then again the guilt might start killing you and eating at you on the inside.
My parents love me (and I love them back), even though we clearly have a different belief and value set. Way too often they lecture me on how the world is a sad sad place and (unintentionally) take a somewhat discouraging stance towards all my goals.

We love each other though, that's the main thing. I think your parents love you too, they're just making some mistakes. After all, haven't we all?
[Image: 2rrpier.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,018 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Husband hates me wrongkindagal 1 681 09-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: OrdinarilyRandom
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 685 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 621 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  My husband hates me wrongkindagal 5 1,167 04-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: wrongkindagal