Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Fruits/Vegies make you taller?
It all depends on genes.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
Nothing. Start stretching Smile
Height can be genetic, so if your parents/ancestors are short, you'll probably end up to be short too.

Anyway, milk and meat can help you grow taller. You can increase your time of sleep too.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Damn, I'd be so happy if there was an actual food that made you permanently taller.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
Is there any way ex. shots to get taller? If so, I would like to know. Im currently only 5'5 and being 19, it gets me laughed at quite often.
[Image: zcorpse.png]
hmm well I know carrots are good for your eyes lmao. But tbh I don't think there is anyway to really get taller as it depends on genes and at most you could make your bones grow stronger sorry. (I'm 5' 9'' and a half right now (I'm 14) lmao sorry if I make you fell jelly XD) good luck though and thats not too short and perhaps you haven't hurt your growth spurt yet =).
Ah ya like all previous posters i think genes are the key here.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Aside from leg extension surgeries, which are popular in China, there really isn't any sure fire way to grow taller.
Milk makes your bones stronger. Drinking as much as milk won't make you taller. Sadly, it's in your genetics, but you usually always grow up to be a little taller than your parents.
I'm 14 turning 15 and that's 9th grade in Australia and I'm close to six foot, my dad is 6ft 2Inches My mum is 5ft 10 inches and my 16 year old brother is like 6ft 3 inches so I think it's just down to genetics dude.