Support Forums

Full Version: What Fruits/Vegies make you taller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm in the 9th grade and want to get at least to 5'9 or something like that and i'm like 5'5 (I'm white)... So what do you recommend I should eat to get taller? I really hate being kind of short. So any ideas anyone? Please... Thanks!
I would say that Fruits and Vegies don't make you taller, your family tree is what you look at if you are wanting to be tall. Your family tree will have the answer to about anything you want to know about height, weight, disease, along with many other things.
I dont think fruits exc can make you taller bro, because like you im in 9th grade and white, but i am 6'2 i think it is all genes
Awww damn that sucks... How about Milk?
Milk i doubht but is a possibility, i drank milk every night and i MEAN EVERYNIGHT from the time i was 2 to actually i still do lol.
Same here... Speaking about milk, i'm gonna go drink some.
Eat beef, most of it is riddled with growth hormones, rumor has it that's why I am 6'5.
That could in a way make sense considering i love my meat and eat more meat then anything else
Yeah I am a big meat eater. I don't eat pig though... Serious allergic reaction. But anyways, I eat cow... thats all I think for now and steak... ribs... yeah love that stuff Big Grin
I'm 16, 5'10 and I definitely want to grow a little bit more. My mom is short, my dad is fairly tall, so we'll see. Not sure if there's any fruit or veg that will help, aside from you having a healthy diet overall. But in the end most of it comes down to genetics.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6