Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Fruits/Vegies make you taller?
Fruits and veggies don't make you taller. Your height is determined by your genes. If you're not done growing then just eat food and grow, but if you've already reached your peak, then that's it.
Whistle
I heard there were some kind of protein shakes that helps make you taller but they are quite expensive.

There are shoes as well that helps you out by like 2 inches:
http://www.tallmenshoes.com/
(10-09-2010, 09:22 AM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: I heard there were some kind of protein shakes that helps make you taller but they are quite expensive.

There are shoes as well that helps you out by like 2 inches:
http://www.tallmenshoes.com/

Protein doesn't make you grow taller if you stopped growing, if your still growing, eat food and you will grow. Maybe growth hormones from a doctor will make you grow, but protein shakes would never make you taller. They're however great for muscle building.
Whistle
You're only in 9th grade and you're 5'5... You still have a lot of time to grow... I was really short when I was your age.. Now I'm around 6'1. Just be patient.. Fruit won't help you grow very much... (I swear its just a myth that parents used to get there kids to eat healthy)..
The best thing to do is wait man be patient your growth will come sooner or later.
i dont know which ones make you taller but i sure like grapes
5'5 is pretty tall for a 9th Grader man, least around here it is..
Short of growth hormones, which you need a medical prescription for, there is nothing you can ingest to truly influence your growth. Your height is almost entirely predetermined by genetics. Diet plays a minor role in that a bad diet can impede on your growth; but this is not only extraordinarily minor but not something you would expect to see in a teenager.

Height is just one of those things that you're given and you have to live with. So you might as well come to terms with however tall you end up being because it's who you are in the end. That said, you're what, 15? Your major growth spurts are probably done but it's still possible that you have some more growing to do.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
pull a reverse MJ
(10-04-2010, 06:23 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: I'm in the 9th grade and want to get at least to 5'9 or something like that and i'm like 5'5 (I'm white)... So what do you recommend I should eat to get taller? I really hate being kind of short. So any ideas anyone? Please... Thanks!

You're not short lol. I'm 15 (11th grade) and I'm only 5'1'', which I guess is fine since I'm a girl.