Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[InDev]Exino, Inc Carbon
(09-30-2010, 03:29 AM)Tyler Allen Wrote:
(09-29-2010, 08:49 PM)NEC Wrote: I think you should center the navigation bar, at least.

Other than that it looks good.

Well I cam going to add something on the left of the page, overtop of the header...so you will see when I am finished with that.

Oh, ok then. I'm looking forward to see the finished product Smile

Also, I was missing something. I would change the colour in the line thingy in the footer:

[Image: rplCF.jpg]

It doesn't fit too much, IMO. Maybe a light blue tone instead of an aqua.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
(09-30-2010, 07:54 PM)NEC Wrote: Well I cam going to add something on the left of the page, overtop of the header...so you will see when I am finished with that.

Oh, ok then. I'm looking forward to see the finished product Smile

Also, I was missing something. I would change the colour in the line thingy in the footer:

[Image: rplCF.jpg]

It doesn't fit too much, IMO. Maybe a light blue tone instead of an aqua.
[/quote]

Well I did not change that, but I have updated the image with some new content to give it more of a "real" design feel to it. I want to keep the blue line, it adds more of an push effect, making the bottom area noticeable as well.

I just like to keep a nice colour balance to my themes, but at the same time a bit of visual effects.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
Hmm very errr Black Smile add a little colour maybe a dark red or green? other whys looks good 3/5
I'm loving it on a overall basis, but one improvement could be on the navigation bar.
[Image: Navineous.gif]