Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[InDev]Exino, Inc Carbon
Alright, so here is my new website design that I am going to use for the Exino site. I am not sure if you guys have seen my previous designs for this or not, but if you have not I will show them at a later time. However I am still deciding on what to add to it (besides txt) to fill it up. Please leave some comments and suggestions.

[Image: ejwwls.png]
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
Did you make this with photoshop? It looks nice, Im a noob at graphics so, here. 8.5/10

Let some graphic experts rate it. Smile
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(09-26-2010, 12:11 PM)Melted Wrote: Did you make this with photoshop? It looks nice, Im a noob at graphics so, here. 8.5/10

Let some graphic experts rate it. Smile

Ha, I make all of my designs in photoshop. I am going to start selling some of my designs here soon xD Any suggestions on what I can do with it?
(09-26-2010, 12:23 PM)Tyler Allen Wrote: Any suggestions on what I can do with it?

Yes, try centering everything. It now looks like everything is out of place.

Also, put some dummy text in it to see how the finished product would look like. The header looks nice.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
The website design looks extremely professional, damn keep it up!
I wanna see the finished product,
Alright, I have updated the design right now, so with the added txt it looks a bit better.
Alright, I have updated the design right now, so with the added txt it looks a bit better.
Ok, so another update on the design, what do you guys think so far?
I think you should center the navigation bar, at least.

Other than that it looks good.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
(09-29-2010, 08:49 PM)NEC Wrote: I think you should center the navigation bar, at least.

Other than that it looks good.

Well I cam going to add something on the left of the page, overtop of the header...so you will see when I am finished with that.