Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Problems
Online friends would work well too man, play some xbox live Big Grin
(09-23-2010, 07:49 PM)~Rei Wrote: Online friends would work well too man, play some xbox live Big Grin

No! XboX live has kids, not friends.
Even 4Chan is a better place to make friends.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-21-2010, 11:39 PM)RuneScape Wrote: Well. I fukn hate my life because of school, getting bashed, and much more.

First off, I have no family. You don't need to worry about the rest, now & school.
I get teased everyday for not having a family, also sometimes get bashed, Like today. Recess & Lunch I sit in a corner & get teased by everyone that walks pasts. I do not even have 1 FRIEND. Everyone hates me, even 2 god damn teachers.

I just hate my fukng life and feel like killing someone.. Help me out.

hmmm.. first of all try to make friends I'm pretty sure you'll have one just try to be friendly and open-minded also try smilling always be positive be strong
[Image: qoxy8.png]
(09-21-2010, 11:39 PM)RuneScape Wrote: Well. I fukn hate my life because of school, getting bashed, and much more.

First off, I have no family. You don't need to worry about the rest, now & school.
I get teased everyday for not having a family, also sometimes get bashed, Like today. Recess & Lunch I sit in a corner & get teased by everyone that walks pasts. I do not even have 1 FRIEND. Everyone hates me, even 2 god damn teachers.

I just hate my fukng life and feel like killing someone.. Help me out.

gutted for ya mate, same thing wid meh tbh..only the hating everyone part.
accept i have a family and i fukin hate em, hate my home aswell.
i got a handful of mates but to be honest mate its just as bad as none wid these ppl.

way i see it you need to pick a hobby that eats your time up dude, fancy playing the guitar? or smoke or summit i dnno.. honest i recon blowing time over does the trick
I felt the same way a while back
It's just a feeling
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful
Yes, talk to the counselor at your school. I learned to deal with bullies by tricking them into liking me. Once they recognize something about you that they like they will stop making fun of you :o) Maybe the counselor can give you some tips.
My personal reccomendations that helped me is stand up for yourself. im not saying fight, but just dont let them push around and stand up to there crap. I guess this can be easier for me to say and do then some peole considering im extremely huge for my age ( im 14 and 6'2 250 lbs.) and people also know i have 3 years of boxing 1 year of bjj and 2 1/2 yr of muai thai under my belt. and im not scared of anyone so that has always helped me.
[Image: psychois21.png]
I will be happy to be your friend, I am happy to have the friends I have, I'll be even happier to add one more to that list.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
First off, I assure you your teachers do not "hate" you. Teachers are authority figures, you'll have to learn to accept that. While it may be difficult to understand, not everyone is out to get you. The world is full of great people. You just need open your eyes to the rest of it, and not just the negative parts. You are capable of being the better person and ignoring those who tease you. IT IS UP TO YOU how you choose to react to what people say. Don't let it bother you man. They will toss you around as many ways as they can, until they see that you don't care. Would you rather be tossed around, or be known by rude kids as a weird kid who stands up to us.

Don't bottle up your anger either, talk to someone.

Good luck.
Ok the best thing is workout and be fit, do your homework, study and pay attention in class, get a girlfriend, party, and DUMP UR RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT. Really the best.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,777 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L