Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Problems
Well. I fukn hate my life because of school, getting bashed, and much more.

First off, I have no family. You don't need to worry about the rest, now & school.
I get teased everyday for not having a family, also sometimes get bashed, Like today. Recess & Lunch I sit in a corner & get teased by everyone that walks pasts. I do not even have 1 FRIEND. Everyone hates me, even 2 god damn teachers.

I just hate my fukng life and feel like killing someone.. Help me out.
Sad story mate.
No one has a right to do this too you.
NO ONE!
This sort of abuse is really really counter productive.
I would be talking to the principal and if needed even higher.
Hell even go to a local TV show and ask them if they will air it.
This has to be stopped.
The words you said in the OP really are said too often.
This sort of treatment should not be accepted in todays society. Really it shouldnt.
If i was closer to you i would befriend you just to put the fear of god into those asshats that are bullying you.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I totally agree with DAMINK.

Best thing to do right now, is to learn to not care what others say or think.
If they tease you, just smile back to them, if teachers tease you, tell the principal, that is not normal.

About friends, you said you have no friends, but have you actually tried making any friends?

The most important thing for you to do is, not think that the world has abandoned you.
That there is no one who cares and that you have no one.

Everybody has people that care about them, even you my friend.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-22-2010, 02:49 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I totally agree with DAMINK.

Best thing to do right now, is to learn to not care what others say or think.
If they tease you, just smile back to them, if teachers tease you, tell the principal, that is not normal.

About friends, you said you have no friends, but have you actually tried making any friends?

The most important thing for you to do is, not think that the world has abandoned you.
That there is no one who cares and that you have no one.

Everybody has people that care about them, even you my friend.

Wise words. Wise words indeed.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Don't worry about fitting in, most of the time to fit in you become something or someone you're not. Best advice I could give you is just to find yourself, if you don't fit in create your own space. In life I found out that you don't need many friends, out of all the friends you have maybe two or three would be considered as real friends, the rest are just associates.

I'm personally a loner, I don't talk nor associate much anymore, so you could consider me anti-social(btw for some reason chicks dig guys that are mysterious and don't say much for some reason, I definitely get more girls now then before)

Since becoming a loner I've been staying out of trouble, I focus on what I need to accomplish without interference(only interference I tolerate is female company), and I genuinely learned more about myself and what life really is, also I'm able to think and learn about things that shape our society, I never would have been interested in, like religion, secret societies, the art of knowledge, "educational institutions" etc. I could honestly say I enjoy living now cause I do what I want almost whenever I want too, without conforming to the ways of Americanism(if that's a term). If you think about it the only function of our lives in this society is to work and consume thats pretty much it... I know there's way more to life then that.

Sorry for the mini rant, just giving you a view of how I live my life since I have only 1 true friend and only 2 immediate family members.

"Your best friends are yourself and your tools."
-Reasonablelogic
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
(09-21-2010, 11:39 PM)RuneScape Wrote: Well. I fukn hate my life because of school, getting bashed, and much more.

First off, I have no family. You don't need to worry about the rest, now & school.
I get teased everyday for not having a family, also sometimes get bashed, Like today. Recess & Lunch I sit in a corner & get teased by everyone that walks pasts. I do not even have 1 FRIEND. Everyone hates me, even 2 god damn teachers.

I just hate my fukng life and feel like killing someone.. Help me out.

I will gladly be your friend, if you are interested.
(09-22-2010, 12:28 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Sad story mate.
No one has a right to do this too you.
NO ONE!
This sort of abuse is really really counter productive.
I would be talking to the principal and if needed even higher.
Hell even go to a local TV show and ask them if they will air it.
This has to be stopped.
The words you said in the OP really are said too often.
This sort of treatment should not be accepted in todays society. Really it shouldnt.
If i was closer to you i would befriend you just to put the fear of god into those asshats that are bullying you.
I couldn't have said this better, I agree with all of what he said.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
Well, put it this way. Attempt to make some friends right now, thru high school and all that. But your best years social-wise will be during college.
Try going to a school counselor, and talk to them. Try to make friends with the people that tease you despite how rude they are. Just generally be nice to people and do not stoop to their level.
Try to make some friends online, I was in this type of situation when I was in my "EMO" time. I had so many online friends to help keep my head up.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,777 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L