Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple Graphics Issue
Seems to be working fine for me also.. I would also say change your screen resolution Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
No way. Just because of a little GFX issue... I'm not changing my awesome resolution. Tongue

I've got an enormous monitor, the resolution I have gives it the best look. Tongue
I get this error a lot. It's very random when it happens and then I can't click some of the buttons like view my threads so i have to refresh.
Works fine on my FF 3.5
1024x768.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Well when my screen is at the very top, and I go over those icons, the text appears always over the last one (over the help icon).
If I scroll down a bit, the text is displayed on the forum....(so it's displayed even further down, where the "last post" and that stuff is listed)

I use firefox, latest ver. and screen resolution of. 1920x1080. I guess it's the screen res...
I have the same problem... it overlaps over my User cp, and all that text
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-26-2009, 07:53 AM)Warbiest Wrote: Well when my screen is at the very top, and I go over those icons, the text appears always over the last one (over the help icon).
If I scroll down a bit, the text is displayed on the forum....(so it's displayed even further down, where the "last post" and that stuff is listed)

I use firefox, latest ver. and screen resolution of. 1920x1080. I guess it's the screen res...

Actually, after testing that, that happens to me as well, haha.
Its just a minor thing, does it reeally effect you that much?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Hence why I said in the first post it doesn't matter?

Wow, learn to read before spewing worthless, useless, helpless garbage.

K, thanks.

Also, if we don't bring simple bugs to attention, they'll keep growing and never get fixed, and ODD or pristine users will get annoyed and leaved.

Was it really such a big deal you had to post a retarded post that doesn't help the situation at all?

Think first.
I'll look into a better method for the menu.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Login Issue OVO™ 8 1,381 01-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Yellows
  Rate / Report Issue Grizzly 3 738 12-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Skill
  -rep Issue. Bartdevil 16 3,929 10-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Last Post: i_love_man
  forum breadcrumb issue andrewjs18 13 2,310 10-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Last Post: andrewjs18