Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Issue
I was locked out of my account for like 3 days. I forgot my password, so I requested a new one. The new one that was sent to my email was invalid. I had to change it like 4 times before the password was correct.
Superman
Offering Help To Whoever Needs It <3
I'm not sure how to respond to this thread. Perhaps you could contact Omniscient directly with this information.
Seems weird to me :O did you contact Omni through a PM ?
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
No, I fixed it myself Tongue But do you guys think I should contact him?
Superman
(12-30-2011, 07:37 PM)OVO™ Wrote: No, I fixed it myself Tongue But do you guys think I should contact him?

Probably not the most common of issues. Unless you believe other people could experience such a thing, I probably wouldn't bother.
(12-30-2011, 01:39 PM)OVO™ Wrote: I was locked out of my account for like 3 days. I forgot my password, so I requested a new one. The new one that was sent to my email was invalid. I had to change it like 4 times before the password was correct.

This happens when you're a spaz and not patiently waiting for a PW. Everytime you send a new one the old one doesn't work. You might have gotten one in a spam filter.

You should not continually reset your PW.

Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I requested a new one because I forgot the one I had set.. Then I waiting for the randomly generated password to send to me, and I did. I tried the new one and it said it didn't work.
Superman
Omniscient pretty clearly answered your question.
This has happened to me EXACTLY as you've described it on several other forums, but it looks like you now know why it happened (and now I do too Tongue).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IP Login History bug? Cronus 9 1,260 08-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Kray
  Login History H-Q 15 2,040 07-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: jhfire
  Rate / Report Issue Grizzly 3 726 12-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Skill
  Simple Graphics Issue kewlhotrod 30 3,097 10-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Last Post: kewlhotrod
  -rep Issue. Bartdevil 16 3,798 10-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Last Post: i_love_man