Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starcraft 2
I played the original StarCraft and it was pretty good. I say this game is more for those sorts that like tactics and are good with mathematics and stuff.
For anyone who doesn't know, Starcraft is like Chess on the most crazy steroids you have ever seen. It's actually very fun, and forces you to think a bit. I'd recommend it to just about anyone, even those who don't really play video games, as I know people who don't like games except for Starcraft.
Does it have multiplayer? I don't plan on getting it though..
Its campaign was so awesome because of its cinematic, and its a lot of integration like armory, and so on.
Feel free to PM me for anything. =P
I hate SC2. I don't like that kind of games, seriously.
Why don't you like it?
Maybe because you don't know how to play?

Ive always loved RTS ever since i was 4-5, I used to sit next my sister watch her play then try myself.
Feel free to PM me for anything. =P
I have played the original, and liked it, probably will get the second one, looks like it could be a good game. Probably its worth it.
I loved SC, so I know the 2nd will be no exception .. I just have to wait until I have a computer that can run it properly, same with D3. Omg
I like more Age of Empires III, that kind of game inspires me, and i like SC2 little.
A patch was released by Blizzard today bring 3D support for StarCraft II, meaning that now the Banshees will completely turn off the screen. The patch, first time since the largest release of StarCraft II in July, also brought some changes to balance the game's most important. The graphics are also good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starcraft 2 Gaming Reptar 3 455 03-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Divine
  Starcraft 2 Thomas 13 2,188 08-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Sharkey
  Do anyone play StarCraft Marik™ 15 1,888 08-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Sharkey