Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starcraft 2
I realised that there aren't many Starcraft 2 threads. Just wanted to share with everyone how great Starcraft 2 is and the campaign is very good (In my opinion of course) Big Grin

Also, does anyone play in the server SEA?
I feel like getting it.
Is there a multiplayer?
Yea, there's multiplayer. A great campaign also.
I have never played StarCraft, can you explain the objectives of the game? I always thought it looked interesting but I have never been able to grasp the concept of it all.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I have never played it but for what console is it for and what kind of game is it. 1st person shooter, RPG ect..
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
It's RTS, for PC. Starcraft 1 has been around since 1998 and have been one of the greatest RTSs of all time. Starcraft 2 was released 1-2months ago
I heard a lot of good stuff about it, but it's not a game that I want to get hooked on O_O
(09-22-2010, 05:00 PM)Flashnox Wrote: It's RTS, for PC. Starcraft 1 has been around since 1998 and have been one of the greatest RTSs of all time. Starcraft 2 was released 1-2months ago

I'm not really into computer game's but I check it out on Youtube and I like what I see I might have to download it and see what's good.
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
If your going to play starcraft 2 multiplayer Play Dota.
How does the DOTA compare to that of WarCraft III?
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starcraft 2 Gaming Reptar 3 455 03-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Divine
  Starcraft 2 Thomas 13 2,188 08-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Sharkey
  Do anyone play StarCraft Marik™ 15 1,888 08-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Sharkey