Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has Halo: Reach?
Haha alright I like the mixed reviews here. Everyone has their own, different opinion. Halo Reach is definitely a big game and even if people like it or not, they are going to get it. Everyone is playing it now but if that will last, I have no idea.
[Image: fadsada.png]
If you like noob games then you will like Reach and don't think its anything like Halo because its not.
[Image: brutalstyles1.png]
(09-19-2010, 04:57 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: If you like noob games then you will like Reach and don't think its anything like Halo because its not.

Alright good sir simmer down. Just because its not halo 3 doesn't mean it can't be a good game.
(09-19-2010, 05:49 PM)Flawless Wrote: Alright good sir simmer down. Just because its not halo 3 doesn't mean it can't be a good game.

Yeah true but if your a competitive player you won't like Reach and I know you are.
(09-19-2010, 06:21 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: Yeah true but if your a competitive player you won't like Reach and I know you are.
Yea thats what i heard it's not competitive. You get credits if you win or lose. That really sounds like a terrible ranking system how will you know whos good and who isn't?
(09-19-2010, 06:24 PM)Flawless Wrote: Yea thats what i heard it's not competitive. You get credits if you win or lose. That really sounds like a terrible ranking system how will you know whos good and who isn't?

Yep that's the problem with the game that's why I don't want to get it. I wish it had a ranking system like Halo 2 that would be the crap. I don't care tho I will just wait for COD Black Ops and will play that until Gears 3 comes out.
(09-19-2010, 06:26 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: Yep that's the problem with the game that's why I don't want to get it. I wish it had a ranking system like Halo 2 that would be the crap. I don't care tho I will just wait for COD Black Ops and will play that until Gears 3 comes out.
No dude don't be a loser get Reach and play with me. I'm not buying CoD.
Its pretty good, and i got the RROD the day it came out, just paid some guy who lives by me to fix it.
(09-19-2010, 07:01 PM)Kaleb Wrote: Its pretty good, and i got the RROD the day it came out, just paid some guy who lives by me to fix it.

Same problem here. Omg Luckily for you you know someone who can fix it. I have to wait the 6 months it takes microsoft to send me a new xbox.
I don't have it yet, I might pick it up in the future, not too sure yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 3 is The Best Game Ever SniipeSidee 23 3,366 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  Your favorite Halo game? Lеgеnd 37 4,164 01-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  Thoughts on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary? X-SiiZZLE 2 537 11-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Graveee
  Halo thread. Professional. 7 1,016 11-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Floodingport