Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has Halo: Reach?
Of course the week before reach comes out i get the red rings of death. Just wanted to know who had gotten Halo: Reach and what your opinion on the game is. Whats it like, whats new about it, whats similar to Halo 3. I'm most likely going to buy it once my xbox is back from microsoft but i would like to hear some of your opinions on it.
[Image: fadsada.png]
It's way different from H3, which is why I'm not playing it.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(09-19-2010, 08:53 AM)Cybr Wrote: It's way different from H3, which is why I'm not playing it.

Thats what i'm hearing from a lot of people. Just because it isn't like Halo 3 it sucks?
Actually most people think it's the best game in the world, but I'm just not into it. Try Youtube'ing Halo: Reach gameplay.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(09-19-2010, 08:59 AM)Cybr Wrote: Actually most people think it's the best game in the world, but I'm just not into it. Try Youtube'ing Halo: Reach gameplay.
Oh they do? Not my friends haha. I have watched a lot of gameplay just wanted to get some people's opinions. How does aiming work in it? I don't know the word for it but you know how in Halo 3 you have to lead your shots? Is it like that or is it more like Halo 2?
I like it better than H3, for some reason H3 never proved itself to me and I ended up trading it in for MW2, which was bad Sad

I love this game though. Maybe I just didn't like Halo at the time H3 was out, but regardless I don't have it now.
(09-19-2010, 09:23 AM)Reality Wrote: I like it better than H3, for some reason H3 never proved itself to me and I ended up trading it in for MW2, which was bad Sad

I love this game though. Maybe I just didn't like Halo at the time H3 was out, but regardless I don't have it now.
Well did you not like Halo 3 because you were bad at it? If so then your opinion is based on not the game but how you do. Not accusing you of it just asking. But yea i have to completely agree with you on MW2, game got very boring quickly. Is Halo Reach addicting? Thats the kind of game I'm looking for.
I got it, and I love it.
I don't bother with video games anymore. I purchased halo 2, never even got passed the first level. Purchased halo 3, played it once and completely lost it.

Halo original was the best IMO. xbox live wasn't around so much, but there was alternatives for it(xbconnect I think it was called).

Halo:Reach sounds promising for today's gamers though. It seems like there has been a massive rush of gamers coming to buy it on the first day from what I hear.
(09-19-2010, 01:02 PM)Brandon Wrote: Halo:Reach sounds promising for today's gamers though. It seems like there has been a massive rush of gamers coming to buy it on the first day from what I hear.

Happens with all the new games Big Grin
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 3 is The Best Game Ever SniipeSidee 23 3,362 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  Your favorite Halo game? Lеgеnd 37 4,164 01-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  Thoughts on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary? X-SiiZZLE 2 537 11-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Graveee
  Halo thread. Professional. 7 1,016 11-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Floodingport