Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
SF Webmasters
Nickname / Alias: MyCroft
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Guru
Why you want to join: I wanted to join this group for I have been in the hosting for 2 years, mastered HTML, I have a little knowledge in PHP. Especially, I know a lot about cPanel and WHM. Regarding the forums, I can install, use phpMyAdmin if needed, and a cPanel expert so I can say that I'm very knowledgeable in webmastering. Although I'm not yet ready to have my own running site, I'd be happy to help others with their problems on their sites.
Nickname / Alias:RDCA
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Intermediate, I have set up a ip board, mybb, and vbulletin in the past. Also i have three years of hosting paid for, but no domain at the moment lol.
Why you want to join: To learn more about forum software and mainly to help people
ImFocuzz :

Advanced because I am very expanded in Webmastering but believe I could improve grammar and PHP skills. :

Because I believe this group suits me best I am currently mastering MyBB ACP and PHP I have master HTML XHTML HTML 4.0 and other HTML formats. I know logic about css and how to edit it. I own and created xzill.com. I am learning Seo Advertising Skills. I also find much love in designing websites and being creative I think it is neat. I would also be very helpful to users helping them build a website with no charge Smile. I do not believe newbies should be charged also. I will put all my dedication in this group and tie it with my website. :
[Image: banner.jpg]
Nickname / Alias: h4yr0
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru) - Advanced
Why you want to join: Because want to learn more , and help other users..
[Image: jkovKy.png]
I edited my application. Hope I get accepted.
Thank you.
Nickname / Alias: Spark
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced
Why you want to join: I am a web designer mainly, currently learning PHP, mySQL etc.
My skills with websites has improved over time and now I am capable of hosting a website or running a successful forum.
Although I am not the best at advertising(even though the group doesn't require being able to advertise) I can make the website/forum look very attractive. Other things I know vary, but I would love to join to join in with the discussion of other webmasters and help out other members

Thanks a bunch.

Smile
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...
Nickname / Alias: Pulse

Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Amateur

Why you want to join: I have experience with forums and blogs. I have administered the following forums:
MyBB
phpBB
vBulletin
IPBoard

And, I administered the following blogs:
Wordpress
Joomla

I know all the required basics and I am an active member. Of course in web developing, it is required to know basic coding. I know HTML, Javascript, CSS, etc.

I have approved AdSense, CPALead, AdWords, and Google Analytics accounts that I use to increase money and help in SEO.
Nickname / Alias: Xzotic
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced
Why you want to join: I have quite a few websites, and I think it would be nice to be with other fellow webmasters to get there opinions and point of views.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Nickname / Alias: Crystal31
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Amateur/Advanced
Why you want to join: I want to be a part of this group as I have pretty much knowledge (and would like to share with the members) about hosting and websites and forums as well, work for a hosting company called Submitdirect, then started my own hosting company called hostingdirect.in (The company was closed about 3 months ago) I currently own a forum and a website which can be seen via my signature.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Nickname / Alias: Zlasarma
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Something betwen Amateur and Advanced...For some things I am Advanced,for some I am Amateur Smile
Why you want to join:Because I like helping users and I like working in group.Also,I would like to learn more and more about web hosting industry Smile
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,151 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek