Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I weird
(09-16-2010, 01:42 AM)Dubstep Wrote: well that is a weird way to express love, but if you truly love/like her and you dont mind her being fudged by random dudes then so be it i guess..

Please read the thread, before posting.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
It's not weird it's called cheating Smile
[Image: qoxy8.png]
(09-16-2010, 05:12 AM)saint.slacker Wrote: It's not weird it's called cheating Smile

Agreed 100%. Honestly if she's sleeping with other guys You could contract something from her and also she doesn't love you if she is doing that. Put a promise ring on her finger and if it keeps on going on She doesn't love you a bit. See the way I take this is, She wants to be in a Relationship with someone but at the same time she wants Pleasure.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
You're looking for honest answers/opinions I'm guessing and not just what you want to hear, here's my take on it: I think it's semi-weird. I've heard of people having sex with other guys in a cooling off period. It's odd she's sleeping with other guys, to me it seems that's a sign she doesn't take yours and hers relationship seriously. Sex should be about love, not just physical pleasure. Also I don't know if you care about this or not, but I'm putting it out there, your girlfriend if she sleeps with a bunch of different guys while also still in a relationship could be classified as slutty.

Oh yea add on: It's also a sign she doesn't really care about your health too much. If she contracts a disease or something, but that's not very common as long as the guy(s) she's sleeping with are using protection, although it could still happen.
Sex is one thing, love is another.
I don't want to say that these two things don't go together, but you should ask her straight if she thinks you suck at bed or what's the reason that she does it with the other guys. Also, ask her how many guys does she do it with.
Maybe it just feels better for her to get multiple guys inside her.

The question is, if she likes (loves) YOU.
If everything else is fine, don't break up. You both would be sad.

Lol do you get it???
[Image: pughacking.png]
or honestly if you had sex with other women as she does with men you would be considered Swingers lol but I tell you what. I know of a couple that are swingers but they love each other to death, It saved their Marriage.
As long as you get to pork other girls and she doesn't throw a fit, then it's all good.
People, read the freakin thread, before posting please.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(09-17-2010, 05:23 AM)NekoChan Wrote: People, read the freakin thread, before posting please.

Shutup Most of us did read the topic and the whole thread. It's a support thread People are supporting the topic and some are trying to help him. 98% of the people who posted read the entire thread. We just have different views than others and some things are interpreted incorrectly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,393 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,555 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  THis is weird xxx 10 895 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Hm, This is weird. Baked 25 6,186 03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,695 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc