Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I weird
That depends on your beliefs. What we perceive to be "not normal" may be just fine to you. What is "normal" anyway? If you can honestly love a girl that is having sex with other guys, then what's important is that you are ok with it. The real question here, is does she feel the same way about you, and sex. That's what your relationships success depends on.
I honestly think you are just with her because you want her for her body... You don't care about her emotionally.
Wow I would have left her the first time. Unless she did something very special to persuade me. Whistle
But honestly it's not going to work out if she goes around having sex with other people while going out with you.
It would be different if she was being forced to have sex or having it while being completely drunk and not knowing better.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(09-08-2010, 05:28 PM)x04a Wrote: I honestly think you are just with her because you want her for her body... You don't care about her emotionally.

Yea, I want her body, thats why I let her have sex with others and not myself. Confused

Now, this is really fudged up, I mean she fudged up. She was with some dudes. So my good friend phoned her and some dude answered, they got in an argument. We met up, almost got in a fight. Now I had to drive in their car a bit and my GF was at the back seat.
Some dude was next to her and tried to make me jealous, touching her and talking smack and crap like that, my GF was drunk as hell tho.
Only reason I didn't hit that dude, was cuz I didn't want any trouble for my friend.

I'm going to get my friends all together and I'm literally going to kill them all. I mean, 1 girl knows where they all live so, its easy to find them.
But yeah, I will borrow a Columbia's knife from my friend, its kickass.

And I don't care about jail or anything else anymore, I had a mental breakdown.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Dude. If you're going to the extent of not caring to go to jail when the girl was probably already doing a lot more then what was happening there, then you should really think more about this. I mean maybe she means a lot to you, but you haven't shown that when you let her do those kind of things, so now she thinks it's fine to do that. I'm sure that you will regret this if you actually do something crazy. Nothing worse then 25 to life.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
She knew I cared. Because she had lots of troubles. Lots of girls and boys wanted to beat her up.
I were solving those problems, one by one.

She knew I loved her and she said, she loves me too.
Then if she loved you why would she want to fudge other guys? I mean I know it might have been some sort of problem from the start, but if a girl ever fudged another guy; I couldn't be with her still.

If you think you can fix that problem then I say go for it. But take the high route. Don't be the guy that went to jail over a girl that could be non existent to your life 10 years from now.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I still don't think it matters, as long as she feels the same way. But to be honest, It's pretty rare to have a working, one sided swinger relationship. That doesn't mean it's impossible, any relationship can be successful. But I believe it's ultimately up to you if you choose to let it continue or not. For you to decide if she really is worth it, like you claim she is.
Best thing to do is forget about her and that whole mess you were in. Don't let a stupid whore jeopardize your future, sanity, and freedom dude. There's plenty of females you'll find another, but learn from this experience, learn to never trust a whore or a suspected whore, let alone females with emotional problems. Just avoid them.
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
We are in the verge of departing.

She is running around from party to party and never has time for me. I said I'm tired of waiting for him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,393 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,555 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  THis is weird xxx 10 895 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Hm, This is weird. Baked 25 6,186 03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,695 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc