Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Usergroups
(09-07-2010, 12:50 PM)Fragma Wrote: I've never in my life known someone to be so obsessed with pugs lol.
:p a lot of people have been saying that, I would love to see pugs all over the site (: Thumbsup Thumbsup , Glad you met me!
[Image: pughacking.png]
(09-07-2010, 12:48 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: Hahah, Can we have a pug group, for the most of you I guess it would be the dog group or more general animal group!

Think about it; what one earth would we do inside the animal group besides talk about the dogs/animals we have?
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Groups:
  • Coding
  • Gaming
  • Webmaster
  • Graphics
  • Computer/Technology
  • Emotional Support
  • Domaining
  • VIP

Smile
(09-07-2010, 12:56 PM)Robbieava Wrote: Think about it; what one earth would we do inside the animal group besides talk about the dogs/animals we have?
Support animals become a mini peeta, lol jking about mini peeta their crazy hehe, Plus we could all get cool little pug emblems Thumbsup
[Image: pughacking.png]
I think these following groups could benefit on SF.

1. Coder
2. GFX Master
3. Webmaster
4. Technology Expert
5. Emotional Support
6. Web Guru
7. Tech Guru
8. GFX Guru
9. Guru
10. Gamer

Any of the above could be useful for SF I think.
What would be the point of Guru group?
Why are there 2 GFX/Tech. groups?

I only care about 2 groups, emotional support and anime fans.
Anime fans, since no anime forum.

Emotional support could have people sharing their life experience.
Others teaching how to give better support, etc...
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Possibly a group with White Hats that can offer advice when the HJT team is busy or not around for some reason.
(09-07-2010, 06:10 PM)Zurmi Wrote: Possibly a group with White Hats that can offer advice when the HJT team is busy or not around for some reason.

Can you explain why we would need a group that have the same purpose? Confused
It's not the same purpose persay. The HJT team analyzes logs. But this group could perhaps offer just basic security answers instead of going deep into it.

I dunno, just an impulsive group decision that I didn't give much thought.
(09-07-2010, 06:25 PM)Zurmi Wrote: It's not the same purpose persay. The HJT team analyzes logs. But this group could perhaps offer just basic security answers instead of going deep into it.

I dunno, just an impulsive group decision that I didn't give much thought.

Eh I just don't really get the thread you know? Because HJT can answer those questions along with providing help when you post a HJT log. I'm not trying to bag on you or anything, don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to think as logical as possibly. Victoire