Support Forums

Full Version: Member Usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So what groups would you guys like to see here? Mind you that I'm not talking about paid premium groups. I'm thinking more about little clique groups for members to control. I may open a subforums for recruiting and such.
Well I would like groups for gaming and graphics please Big Grin
Anime fans, Gaming addicts, Graphics Artists, Emotional Supporters.

I would have said Tech. team too, but isn't HJT already a tech. team?
Here's a list of groups I'd like to see:
  • Coding
  • Computer/Technology
  • Webmaster
  • Graphics
  • Gaming
  • Emotional Support
  • Domaining

Any of the above would satisfy me. I'm sure the majority of SF would agree with at least 3 of the 7 I just stated.
I've suggested groups before but I would like to see my support group. The support guru group for dedicated and active members.

Please refer to this thread:

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10506
(09-07-2010, 10:45 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]I would have said Tech. team too, but isn't HJT already a tech. team?

This, or just a general PC Support Group separate from the HJT squad
- Coding
- Graphics
- Gaming
- Emotional Support

Although if I'm honest I still don't feel any groups should be added at this point.
Something along the lines of a good emotional support group. They would have to be real high quality though you know? Members that are in there quite a lot.

I'll just make a list I guess like other people

-Emotional Support
-A group that helps out all of the Computer Support Topics (Aka Tech Support Group)
-Coder's group
-Writers group
-Devoted gamers group
-Monetizing group
-Website development group
-Health junkies (Something to do with special workouts, diets that have helped, etc)
-Maybe even the mentor group would be a nice proposition?

For the most part most groups are just subjects in your forum that take things more into depth that would share their stuff to a more selective & experienced audience.
Hahah, Can we have a pug group, for the most of you I guess it would be the dog group or more general animal group!
(09-07-2010, 12:48 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah, Can we have a pug group, for the most of you I guess it would be the dog group or more general animal group!

I've never in my life known someone to be so obsessed with pugs lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5