Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Web Hosting! Limited Time!
Use the code "FREEDAY" and get FREE web Hosting with any of our plans for 1 month! All you have to do is purchase a Domain name under us and we will set it up like that!

http://rackethosting.com

Please visit our site to see!
Is this deal still valid? And is this offshore?
Thanks for the share Smile
can you put the hosting details if its offshore and onshore
i am using byethost since 8 months,,,,,and they r really good....frankly speaking....personally i liked the support too...
my site was never down ad it is really free too...and speed...it is ok for a free hosting
(08-31-2010, 09:41 PM)skeeta92 Wrote: Use the code "FREEDAY" and get FREE web Hosting with any of our plans for 1 month! All you have to do is purchase a Domain name under us and we will set it up like that!

http://rackethosting.com

Please visit our site to see!

Your site is hacked -.-Omg
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]
lol at your site man. you got hacked.
(01-13-2011, 03:59 AM)envira Wrote: i am using byethost since 8 months,,,,,and they r really good....frankly speaking....personally i liked the support too...
my site was never down ad it is really free too...and speed...it is ok for a free hosting
I was too with byethost and premium hosting but I have to say they very weak,I also felt its good,but it isn't

My site got a bit DDOSED and they suspended my account w/o backups!

Free hosting is the worst hosting and I know since they are possible resellers trying to get rewards and other things too.
(02-22-2011, 04:30 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: Free hosting is the worst hosting and I know since they are possible resellers trying to get rewards and other things too.

Ya,i agree with you.I bought free hosting service from one site.They provided hosting plan.It's includes My hosting consist Limited web page space,No guarantees of site availability and longevity.So only i moved to paid hosting service.I bought paid hosting plan from XnYnZ.com Here they have three types of hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features like FREE setup and software,One-click setup,FTP access with every plan.Here i bought Ultimate hosting plan at $15.74 /month
My plan includes
1.Unlimited Website, Space & Bandwidth
2.1000 Email Accounts
3.Unlimited MySQL Databases
They provided Excellent customer support.I felt very satisfied with their services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 554 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 402 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 414 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need hosting for Huge traffic web site Adnorips 4 412 04-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  European Web Hosting Recommendations? Adnorips 7 408 03-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp