Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are dells that great?
They're not bad. But when they start breaking down they're a freakin pain.
Toshiba is ftw. If you are talking about laptops, Dell sucks. I had one it lasted maybe 2 years. My Toshiba lasted 5. My HP lasted 3. I'm about to buy a new Toshiba.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

In personal experience i find Dell Desktops to be incredibly overpriced,horrendously bloated with programs from various companies and generally awful along with unreliable.
Their laptops seem to be more suited to the elderly,my grandad has one and only calls one of the relatives round once a week because it stopped working which is a minor miracle.
i would choose Asus laptops over dell laptops.
I love Dell and have never had a problem with them, even customer support. I would suggest reading reviews for your specific computer before you purchase.
I Have A Dell XPS 420. Had It For 3-4 Years Already No Problem With It Yet.
My first pc was a medion, you can't beat that.

Sarcasm.
Personally, I am not too fond of Dell because they ARE known to pitch a lemon out there. I work on computers daily and Dell is one of our most troubled. The only thing I like about Dell is that they try to make their desktops tool-less, other than that I think they're crap ha.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
I'm currently using a Dell Inspiron 1546. I agree that they are HORRIBLE with customer support.

Overall, I like the laptop, since it's my first laptop.
[Image: signatureus.png]
(07-11-2011, 11:29 PM)Justin Wrote: I'm currently using a Dell Inspiron 1546. I agree that they are HORRIBLE with customer support.

Overall, I like the laptop, since it's my first laptop.
Well it's good to hear that you like your 1546, they're pretty good machines I just don't like the fact of how big they are. I like smaller laptops personally.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++