Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are dells that great?
every single time i have brought a dell it seems to get a issue had to replace a charger 3 times and get a screen replaced twice so i gave up and got a Hp works fine it broke about 2 years later thought i would try dell again and it had more issues with over heating and crap so i just got a Acer this time and works fine my sis got a dell and it also broke is it just bad luck or it actually Dell
Marda Superman
No, I am not a fan of Dell at all. If you can you should just build your own PC, unless it's a laptop you're talking about. In that case I'd probably buy an HP, their laptops seem really good.
IMO, Dells are excellent. I just installed about thirty drivers through their helpful support system and I've been using Dell all my life.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Dell has horrible Customer Support, but while they aren't breaking, everything is nice. Alienware breaks a lot I heard
Dell is really good. I've had a computer from them for 4-5 years until it broke down. They have very good support and everything. They use very high quality parts.
I have a Dell laptop and I've had it for 5 years or so and it's still going strong.
IMO, Dells are the top notch condoms of the computer world.
Don't buy dell.

buy the part's and build yourself save $150 ++
They're not that bad. I personally have had a few problems with them, but they were in a nut shell my fault.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
(09-09-2010, 12:16 PM)Robbieava Wrote: They're not that bad. I personally have had a few problems with them, but they were in a nut shell my fault.

everything is your fault.
Yeye