Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it worth it?
Ask her out. If you guys are as close as you say then even if she says no you will still have your friendship, just maybe an awkward couple of days.
Dont ask her out, get someone to ask her if she likes you more than a friend, inderictly.

For example,

The Friend: Who's the person you want to date?
- I would date ''Colegiance''
- Who would you date, what do you think about ''Colegiance''?
Your crush: - I think he's hot and nice. (lol, I know)

And there you have it! Smile

Good Luck.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(09-19-2010, 06:37 AM)Flawless Wrote: Ask her out. If you guys are as close as you say then even if she says no you will still have your friendship, just maybe an awkward couple of days.

Like what he said.. Take the risk Smile of asking her out
[Image: qoxy8.png]
(08-17-2010, 03:13 PM)Colegiance Wrote: Well school just started back up, and my friend appeared back in town. Ever since I met her I liked her as more than a friend, and it just sorta grew over time....... We're real close to each other, and trust each other with all our problems.

Is it worth possibly loosing her as a friend, by asking her out? I mean if she rejected me we'd be fine, but if it went somewhere and we got in an argument.... I'm afraid of loosing her.

Should I go for it? Or just stay friends and not risk it?
I really want to, but she's so close if I lost her it's like loosing family to me.

I had a same issue like this once, but it was not with a girl, however when I asked the person if they liked me as well it did not ruin our relationship at all. Honestly it made it better, because even tho we did not go out it releaved some personal strain on myself. It was like almost as a weight was lifted from my mind.

I think you should just tell her how you feel about her and see if she likes you the same way.

One thing I have to say, its always better to know then not to know. I mean that by saying that I would rather have you ask her our and know how she feels then to never know at all and leave all the questions filling you up inside.

Believe me, you'll feel much better when or if you ask her, but I can say all I want, its your decision your going to have to make. I just want to make it easier for you to figure out which one.

Good luck mate and please keep me posted.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
Dude just ask her out. The chances of you getting into an argument if your that close or very slim. And even if you do, it's just a little problem. People around the world get into arguments all the time. But most of them settle it the next day. I say go for it.
(08-17-2010, 03:13 PM)Colegiance Wrote: Well school just started back up, and my friend appeared back in town. Ever since I met her I liked her as more than a friend, and it just sorta grew over time....... We're real close to each other, and trust each other with all our problems.

Is it worth possibly loosing her as a friend, by asking her out? I mean if she rejected me we'd be fine, but if it went somewhere and we got in an argument.... I'm afraid of loosing her.

Should I go for it? Or just stay friends and not risk it?
I really want to, but she's so close if I lost her it's like loosing family to me.

First off if your gonna post use correct grammar. it's "Lose" not Loose. sorta is not a word you could use "sort of". Now on to helping you out. If I were you I would explain to her your feelings I hope you say nothing sexual it tends to turn girls off at your age. You could say ________ look I have known you for a very long time now, We talk and trust each other with things that we would never tell anyone. I have had a crush on you since however long you have known her for. Always Explain why you have those feelings for her and how and why they came about. Then ask her how she feels about that. Worst case scenario she will not like you like that. Say to her if she does feel the same way, I just would like to take things slow right now how does a movie sound? She will say either yes or no. Then slowly just go from there.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I know someone who knew the person they now go out with a year before they started going out and there now still going out and its been 2 years, so go for it Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really into this girl but is it worth the pain Robbieava 12 3,466 09-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Flawless