Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it worth it?
Well school just started back up, and my friend appeared back in town. Ever since I met her I liked her as more than a friend, and it just sorta grew over time....... We're real close to each other, and trust each other with all our problems.

Is it worth possibly loosing her as a friend, by asking her out? I mean if she rejected me we'd be fine, but if it went somewhere and we got in an argument.... I'm afraid of loosing her.

Should I go for it? Or just stay friends and not risk it?
I really want to, but she's so close if I lost her it's like loosing family to me.
I think that if you two are so close now, then I think that a relationship breaking up is unlikely. You two seem close now and you really haven't got anything to loose by asking her out.

Also you said that you discuss problems, why not talk to her about this? Get her view on the situation and find out how she's feeling.
I could say it's another girl, and try to get her to say if she would date a guy that close..... Good idea?
Yeh Big Grin Talk hypothetically.
And if she said she wouldn't, then just stick with friends. And if she says she would, work up the courage to ask her out.
If she say's yes then she probably realized your talking about you and her. Then you've got to ask her out.
True, well I've got the night to settle on it. Thanks for the help, I'll post the results tomorrow around now.
Good luck!
She said yes loudly and multiple times, then jumped in my arms. :3
If you are that close and she says no, im dont think it will ruin youre friendship.

-xLnT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really into this girl but is it worth the pain Robbieava 12 3,562 09-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Flawless