Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Get a Girlfriend [TUT] 100% Guaranteed
this is a good guide but it's around 70% chance IMO
The title of the thread is wrong. As it was stated already, nothing is 100% sure that you will get a girl. Every girl is unique and weird in her own way. There is no thing that will work in every girl out there.

The tutorial was very well written though and even though it wont work 100%, it will sure increase your chances to get a girl.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
(08-14-2010, 12:57 PM)XACTLYSIN Wrote:
How to Get a Girlfriend

1. Be confident. Have good posture and body language. Bad posture gives the impression of low confidence.

2. Pick a location frequented by a significant number of girls where you feel fairly comfortable, perhaps a place that is conducive to a skill of yours: music, public speaking, or a private intimate conversation. Go out and have a good time. Guys who stare and walk around constantly looking for women can come off as creepy.

3. Be funny. If you're not naturally funny, don't try too hard around her. Situational humor in the form of dry observation is more interesting than an actual joke with a set-up and a punch-line.

4. "Plant some seeds". Flirt casually with waitresses. Make a passing comment and smile to a girl walking by. Toast a woman at the bar. Then go back to having a good time with your friends. In a short time, you'll notice women slowly gravitating to you. Just make sure you do everything nonchalantly. What is there to be nervous about? So what if you say the wrong thing? You don't know these girls anyway--what have you got to lose?

5. Connect with her. Find out what you have in common, and reward her with a smile and a story of your own if she tells you something unique about herself to which you can relate. Don't pretend to be someone you aren't. You may think you will win her over with like-mindedness, but in the end she will find you out. Find a common interest, something you both like instead. Find some thing to talk about, it will be kind of awkward if you and your girlfriend were on a date and were quiet the whole time. If you don't know what to talk about, talk about something that interests her. You can talk about things such as her interests, work, recent events, etc. Also, don't talk too much, give her a chance to talk too.

6. Look and touch. Looking into a girl's eyes shows respect and interest. A firm handshake, a gentle pat on the back, a light touch of the hand and other subtle gestures allow the girl to feel connected with the guy.

7. Show your interest. The best way to get out of the "friend trap" is to avoid it from the start. After finding common interests, make your intentions clear. Ask for her number. Give her your phone, tell her "Put your number in my phone and I'll call your phone so you'll have mine." Tell her you'd like to take her out for coffee or dinner, or whatever is appropriate for your age and interests. Never ignore your girlfriend, she might think your not interested her.

Not exacly 100% Guaranteed lol, because some will judge by others looks, if they are selfish that way. But it's a great approach to getting a good start on getting someone to like you. Even if that, you may end up just becoming friends.
It also helps if you dress correctly, don't just go all messy and smelly. (COmmon Sense, I know)
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(09-25-2010, 05:15 PM)Melted Wrote: It also helps if you dress correctly, don't just go all messy and smelly. (COmmon Sense, I know)

Though i'm sure if you took everything into consideration like that, including the simplest details, it would be a little bit closer to 100% guaranteed Big Grin
I got mine by her adding me on Facebook because I went to her school. Never talked to her before then, but sent her a message asking if I knew her. Then it just went on from there. Girlfriends can be found in the weirdest places.

Biggest tip in my opinion, is just to be confident.

Regards,
Zurmi
You shoulden't have too create this thread.
We know how to get a girl
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 626 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 995 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,345 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM