Support Forums

Full Version: How to Get a Girlfriend [TUT] 100% Guaranteed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How to Get a Girlfriend

1. Be confident. Have good posture and body language. Bad posture gives the impression of low confidence.

2. Pick a location frequented by a significant number of girls where you feel fairly comfortable, perhaps a place that is conducive to a skill of yours: music, public speaking, or a private intimate conversation. Go out and have a good time. Guys who stare and walk around constantly looking for women can come off as creepy.

3. Be funny. If you're not naturally funny, don't try too hard around her. Situational humor in the form of dry observation is more interesting than an actual joke with a set-up and a punch-line.

4. "Plant some seeds". Flirt casually with waitresses. Make a passing comment and smile to a girl walking by. Toast a woman at the bar. Then go back to having a good time with your friends. In a short time, you'll notice women slowly gravitating to you. Just make sure you do everything nonchalantly. What is there to be nervous about? So what if you say the wrong thing? You don't know these girls anyway--what have you got to lose?

5. Connect with her. Find out what you have in common, and reward her with a smile and a story of your own if she tells you something unique about herself to which you can relate. Don't pretend to be someone you aren't. You may think you will win her over with like-mindedness, but in the end she will find you out. Find a common interest, something you both like instead. Find some thing to talk about, it will be kind of awkward if you and your girlfriend were on a date and were quiet the whole time. If you don't know what to talk about, talk about something that interests her. You can talk about things such as her interests, work, recent events, etc. Also, don't talk too much, give her a chance to talk too.

6. Look and touch. Looking into a girl's eyes shows respect and interest. A firm handshake, a gentle pat on the back, a light touch of the hand and other subtle gestures allow the girl to feel connected with the guy.

7. Show your interest. The best way to get out of the "friend trap" is to avoid it from the start. After finding common interests, make your intentions clear. Ask for her number. Give her your phone, tell her "Put your number in my phone and I'll call your phone so you'll have mine." Tell her you'd like to take her out for coffee or dinner, or whatever is appropriate for your age and interests. Never ignore your girlfriend, she might think your not interested her.
I feel sad for reading this x)
But a very well written tut
LOTS of info and very detailed thanks. Smile
(08-14-2010, 01:04 PM)Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sad for reading this x)
But a very well written tut
LOTS of info and very detailed thanks. Smile

Your welcome, you probably dont need it but others do!
100% guaranteed you say?
WRONG! Generalising here just a bit?

There are different types of woman/girls out there.
Some like nice clean and tidy good boys as you stated.
And i have to tell you my friend. Some like naughty boys. Untidy. Rough around the edges.
Some like soft weak men/boys.
Some like hard tough men/boys.

Here is a kicker for you.
Be yourself!
Dont try be something your not in order to get someone to like you.
This will ultimately fail every time.
want a girlfriend?

Be yourself and one will come your way sooner than later.

No need to pretend you are someone you aren't.
(08-14-2010, 12:57 PM)XACTLYSIN Wrote: [ -> ]Don't pretend to be someone you aren't.

Already stated in his post.
Nice little tutorial. Could help some people out.
Nice copy pasta.
http://forum.zipperfish.com/showthread.php?p=930

Mind sharing. D:
Nice tut. Something that isn't in there is to smile. Don't fake being happy, but girls love to see a guy smile.
This is not 100% guaranteed however. You can't even claim that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4