Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$]Releasing a couple of my little tricks and methods, free this time![$]
First method

This involves selling of some sort, easy as pie to do, made me 1700 or more a week when I used it, takes 15 minutes to setup, 15 minutes a day after-wards.

Download link is Here!

Second Method

This is good old affiliate marketing with a twist I have not seen on hackforums before, tired of getting a tiny cut of the pie from CPA lead, adscend media, google adsense or whatever you are using? This one shows you where the real money is in affiliate marketing!

Download link is Here!

I may post a few more and I will offer you help with these methods or answer questions BUT I will not hold your hand.
Did you post this on HF as well?
I think I saw something similar to this a few minutes ago.
Yes both sites entertain a different clientele and as these are whitehat methods I am allowed to post on both, there is plenty of repeat threads on both sites.
Well. that's very useful stuff. Thanks alot Swat (:
[Image: 15nrtb7.jpg]
(08-13-2010, 06:27 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Yes both sites entertain a different clientele and as these are whitehat methods I am allowed to post on both, there is plenty of repeat threads on both sites.

Sorry if it seemed like I was complaining. Unsure
Just making sure no one was leeching your methods. Superman
That is fine, also the 2nd method is down because they didn't like the title and now the uploading script is down until 3 Pm tomorrow supposedly, so bear with me please.
If I didn't have to fill out a survey to download it, I would have.
shitcash screwed me over guys, links are now mediafire, enjoy!
(08-14-2010, 01:51 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: shitcash screwed me over guys, links are now mediafire, enjoy!

Good because shitcash sucks
[Image: pughacking.png]
Glad they're mediafire now, I'll check em' out. How did they screw you over?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make money online autopilot (Verified Methods only no DL's) supermanden 9 3,499 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Some of the Best PPC Advertising Tricks for Better Click Through Ratio zone 7 1,595 08-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: LiteFire
  Legit Ways To Make Money [Blackhat SEO Methods] macdonjo 59 18,978 04-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: r0yaL