Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Legit Ways To Make Money [Blackhat SEO Methods]
Face it, the chances of you making a nice amount of money online being a whitehat is extremely slim.
There are things like: neobux and all that crap that involves referrals and hours of work just to make $50. After reading forum posts (on another forum) I have narrowed down the best ways to make money:

-CPA
-Blogs and Autoblogs
-Clickbank
-Adult referral sites

CPA is usually when you get someone to download a ringtone, fill out a survey or download a toolbar or something on your computer. Everyone has there own method to doing this, and it can bring $1000s of dollars per day if done right.

Blogs arn't the greatest money method unless you do the blackhat which is autoblogs. These automaticly post content. It is just set and leave. Add some CPA banners and adsense and enjoy your $$$. Some people can make $100 overnight with 30 minutes of setting up a blog. Others can only make $10. Once you start getting 50-100 blogs, the money starts adding up, bringing in over $500 per day.

Clickbank is defiantly not my favourite method but some people are amazing with this kind of stuff. You get paid to sell a product. You can make money on both sides of this (Seller/Inventor)

Adult refer sites, I can't say much about this because I haven't read the rules for a while, so I am just going to say, if you get someone signed up (free signup) you can make $1 per person. If you use methods like mine (again, i can't say) you can easily bring $100 per day on autopilot.

Here's one of my favorite methods in a quick eBook I wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/?2ngmmka5tm1
Hmm, I might try the clickbank one, Do you have prove it works?
Oh and referring to adult sites is also known as e-Whoring.
these are really great ways to make money. my self i prefer hyip and autosurf because you will make money every day, but be aware of the risks. on the other hand i would not recomend adsense because it gives very low payout these days due to the crisis.
good luck
How much are you making per day?
I'm going to try out CPAlead soon, I'm waiting till they reviewed my account -_-
[Image: 35m2ur7.jpg]
None of these are 'Black Hat' per say.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(05-07-2010, 03:51 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: None of these are 'Black Hat' per say.

yeah..even i felt the same..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
(05-07-2010, 03:51 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: None of these are 'Black Hat' per say.

lol none of them aren't.Also you can make money with white hating that's not true
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
The eBook look nice, I'm reading it now thanks !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Types of Websites That Make Money Online | Permanent Source of Your Income tk-hassan 0 492 03-31-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,489 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  How to make money online autopilot (Verified Methods only no DL's) supermanden 9 3,499 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  [TUT]How to make money posting[TUT] Integrity 21 5,415 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM
  If some one can give me a legit money making Ebook .I will pay ★ASI_F★™ 4 999 01-10-2014, 04:59 PM