Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
omniscient - How to you manage to get so many threads so quickly?
He also has this forum in most of his signatures online, that way in every post he posts, he is "promoting"
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
(02-09-2010, 11:06 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Well i just did a search for support forums and guess what?
#3 of 168 mill or so. Sure pms to existing members gets some results but so does great SEO work. Which is obviously the case here.

Yeah my SEO work is starting to pay off. It takes months to get it going but that's part of being patient. Now to target more keywords.

We are also #4 for "dell support forums" only after the official Dell support site. So that's another great accomplishment.

If I can double the sites traffic from search engines we'll really start to have momentum here.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
The forum is also high for coding support forums.

Good job, Omni.
Yeah we are #2 for that.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
It really amazes me how Omni manages to promote his sites, he has a fairly decent business plan imo, with one site like HackForums, (even though I have no idea how he managed to get so many members on that forum) a quick announcement is all it takes to have the members swarming over here.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
He Has 100s Of website
Have You Heard Hackforums
If yes
Just Scroll Down and see
You See some thing like this
[Image: 88x31_SF.gif]
People Click on it and join
and Check Omni's Signature also
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Nice SEO work. How many forums do you run atm?
I feel inclined to share this thread with you. I asked the same quest a while back.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1494
He's one of the greatest webmasters i know. Of course he can manage all these threads.