Support Forums

Full Version: omniscient - How to you manage to get so many threads so quickly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

So that's what I'm wondering. You basically said "Hey guys new forum" and by the time I got here you had over 1,000 threads already. How do you accomplish this?
(10-10-2009, 09:09 PM)duckyshucky Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

So that's what I'm wondering. You basically said "Hey guys new forum" and by the time I got here you had over 1,000 threads already. How do you accomplish this?

There are over a hundred people following his twitter, he announced it there days before the PM blast on HF.

Good news travels fast.

First I don't think this is the right section for your question.
Second.

Omni has good skills and he gained lot of let me say fans.. who are willing to help, and bang the forum is ALIVE
(10-10-2009, 09:11 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]

There are over a hundred people following his twitter, he announced it there days before the PM blast on HF.

Good news travels fast.
Alright, ty I bet that does help.
(10-10-2009, 09:12 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]

First I don't think this is the right section for your question.
Second.

Omni has good skills and he gained lot of let me say fans.. who are willing to help, and bang the forum is ALIVE

Yea, pretty sure its the correct section =). You make him sound like frankenstein =P
(10-10-2009, 09:27 PM)duckyshucky Wrote: [ -> ]There are over a hundred people following his twitter, he announced it there days before the PM blast on HF.

Good news travels fast.
Alright, ty I bet that does help.
(10-10-2009, 09:12 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: [ -> ]First I don't think this is the right section for your question.
Second.

Yea, pretty sure its the correct section =). You make him sound like frankenstein =P
As it has been stated, mostly 'cause he has a lot of popular forums already (MyBBCentral & Hackforums come to mind), and when he posted about it in #malvager (Hackforum's official IRC), HF's twitter, and MyBB via a PM blast, a lot of people came over. They told their friends, and so on. Then, he did a HF blast, and that was the icing on the cake.
The reason why his forums are so successful is because when he builds a site he does it properly, Omni has a reputation and a lot of loyal members. When he launches a new forum we know that it is here for the long run, he has and will put in the resources required and as an admin he is mature (due to his age, but age is not always a measure of maturity) and knows how to manage people.

When people ask on forums why it is important to have a custom theme, why it is important not to make yourself like an idiot, why it matters that you banned someone for no reason and why putting resources such as a TLD into a site this is why.
@ duckyshucky

Omni has told befor only on the hf by sending us pm..i thnk that might be you haven't looked at the pm sent by omni
Omni accomplishes this buy having such a good reputation.

Think, hackforums has like over 100,000 people. This is already booming. I love this place, i think it is a better enviroment for me.

I like supportforums.
I found the link on one of his other websites.
(10-14-2009, 05:49 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]I found the link on one of his other websites.

What??
Pages: 1 2 3