Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My workout routine
(09-01-2010, 06:20 PM)Zurmi Wrote: Move the pull ups to back day, since those impact your lats and biceps more so than your shoulders.

Personally, i'd split arms in that Triceps are worked on Chest day, and Biceps are worked on Back day.

Other than that, it seems like an alright workout.

And if you want a six pack - Endless situps aren't going to do it, getting a 6 pack is all about having a low bodyfat percentage.

Trust me on this, my dad was a bodybuilder, so he showed me the ropes.

I agree with you on the 6 pack thing. I currently quit lifting weights I got real depressed and lazy for a while and then all my partners stopped going so, I have gradually weakened over time. Although I will be starting up again next month when my leg heals. I had a bad wreck broke my leg and everything. So no workouts for quite some time.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Push ups, pull ups, sit ups, curling using 30lbs dumbbells, different chest, shoulder, and core exercises with the same dumbbells, forearm exercises, squats. I start off benching 145 then at the end of my sets max out at 205, I never go higher, I just increase in reps. Then the rest is calisthenics and a lot of running, I prefer stamina over looking big. My diet consist of nuts and berries, all sorts of vegetables and fruits, and lean meat every now and then, mostly beef, poultry and seafood, a lot of water and homemade juice, every now and then milk from a farmers market.

I work out everyday for 3 weeks and take a break for one week. Started this method last year when I was 17. I'm 5'8 used to weigh 225 now I'm a solid 170.
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
Nuts and Berries HUH what the hell are you a boy scout surviving in the wilderness?
All I do is ride and race, and eat healthy, I don't have a six pack, but I am not overweight or unhealthy. Matter of fact, I was able to keep up with some old friends I used to box with when I went to one of their conditioning sessions.
I wouldn't be recommending any form of anabolics to teenagers...
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(09-07-2010, 09:52 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: I wouldn't be recommending any form of anabolics to teenagers...

Well to be honest and all do respects I don't think I asked for your opinion. They are an oral dose you hold under your tounge. NOT DANGEROUS NOT ILLEGAL... So Malware do you actually know anything about Weight lifting?
(09-08-2010, 06:10 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Well to be honest and all do respects I don't think I asked for your opinion. They are an oral dose you hold under your tounge. NOT DANGEROUS NOT ILLEGAL... So Malware do you actually know anything about Weight lifting?

Oh for christ sake your 15. You have no clue what your talking about dude. YOUR BARELY A TEENAGER. Even so your teenage years don't really start till 16. Not mad Not trying to be a dick. I'm only stating the obvious.
(09-07-2010, 02:46 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Nuts and Berries HUH what the hell are you a boy scout surviving in the wilderness?

Nope, just eat them for the nutrients and antioxidants. They're also known to repair damaged cells in your body, but what's wrong with the wilderness?
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
(09-08-2010, 08:37 AM)ReasonableLogic Wrote: Nope, just eat them for the nutrients and antioxidants. They're also known to repair damaged cells in your body, but what's wrong with the wilderness?

What kind of Nuts and berries. If you say Peanuts I am going to slap you.
Hello, The part were you said that the lord speaks to you through silence. i totally feel the same way. all your have ta do is listen. love it . your looking awesome to by the way keep up the good work girlie girl cause you can do it.
I also use NO Shotgun and 100% Gold Standard Whey. Also I would suggest Universal's Torrent as a post-workout supplement. That is the best on the market to take after your workouts, trust me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you workout and how well do you eat? Bat Wang 2 903 10-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Best Workout method [M] 6 1,071 03-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Best chest workout for newbies Alexbit 6 992 11-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  How to make a routine Джеймс Krew 3 647 06-27-2011, 07:34 AM
Last Post: devilpsn
  Workout routine for me? Leet 2 756 12-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Confidence